Elemis Skin Therapies TSV 24/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I envy you as were I live, there are no Elemis counters. Anyway, I am looking forward to my set.:)

It's great for being able to test out new products & smells, but I've only ever bought from thing from one of these stands as the prices are so high (and what I bought was a four piece collection where I used all of the products)!

I am still working through the two Elemis British beauty blogger boxes I purchased- now they WERE a bargain!

Is anyone going for the tili beauty boxes? They look good value - no p&p ❤️

Was the Elemis beauty box the one that contained the cleansing oil, papaya enzyme peel, PCMC, Japanese oil, rose exfoliator and the fragipani body cream? I bought that too & got my Mum one also. I haven't used all my items yet, but have been enjoying it.

I also went with the TILI box. It arrived yesterday, but not used any of the products yet.

There are all new staff on our Elemis counter, they are so snooty and offhand that it puts me off looking there now, not a good way to attract customers.
I don't think Keeley is a good guest for the brand either.

I follow the British Beauy Blogger but concerning the boxes, they aren't shipped internationally. :-(

It's great for being able to test out new products & smells, but I've only ever bought from thing from one of these stands as the prices are so high (and what I bought was a four piece collection where I used all of the products)!
Right, the prices at countes are usually not comparable with the QVC ones or online shops. But only for checking out the smells, as you mentioned, it would be nice to have a counter nearby.

Right, the prices at countes are usually not comparable with the QVC ones or online shops. But only for checking out the smells, as you mentioned, it would be nice to have a counter nearby.

Do you leave in the country or by the sea?

I live in the northern part, in a city, but would love to live by the sea. Maybe one day, who knows?:)

... counteRs, of course...

There is a OTO with Cleansing Balm, Cleansing Oil and Toner, [FONT="]£[/FONT]36.96, currently on waitlist: http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Double-Cleanse-and-Tone-Collection.product.218963.html?

Elemis Double Cleanse and Tone Collection
With regard to the above collection can someone please refresh my memory as to the size of each product? I believe that the balm is 50g but as to the sizes of the other two items I haven't a clue. I have it on wait list order but if you look up the item number it says it is no longer available, does not list its' contents & the video has been removed (I suspect due to the controversy over the bag) I am at a loss at to why I ordered it in the first place!!! :blush:

Last edited:
Sorry, I cannot remember the sizes, only that I thought the balm would be original size and it was not.

Elemis Double Cleanse and Tone Collection
With regard to the above collection can someone please refresh my memory as to the size of each product? I believe that the balm is 50g but as to the sizes of the other two items I haven't a clue. I have it on wait list order but if you look up the item number it says it is no longer available, does not list its' contents & the video has been removed (I suspect due to the controversy over the bag) I am at a loss at to why I ordered it in the first place!!! :blush:

I have this collection and everything mentioned is correct (195ml cleansing oil, 200ml ginseng toner, 50g cleansing balm with a white drawstring bag).

The size of the balm wasn't made clear during the presentation & we were specifically told we would get the cosmetic bag, but we received the drawstring bag.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for information about item no. 218963 Elemis Double Cleanse and Tone Collection. As I have spent a fortune on various Elemis collections, including 4 of the TSV's (3 to be split into gifts, I'm not that greedy!!! :grin:) I think I'll be cancelling this wait list order.

Am raging!! Ordered the tsv on pre-release on Thursday, was showing as shipped Friday, still doesn't say Hermes have received it!! Just called QVC to be told it's gone missing before it got to Hermes, I'm not getting it now since it's sold out and the advance orders have sold out...

This could be the last straw with QVC!!

Latest posts

Back