Elemis show on sunday morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
I see from the TV guide that the omni present awful Charlie Brook is presenting this show. Does that man have to present everything? I am sick of seeing him doing so called fashion and now he has got his snout into beauty products. Surely there must be a female presenter available even screechy AY is better than watching that......awful rhymes with banker!!

I see from the TV guide that the omni present awful Charlie Brook is presenting this show. Does that man have to present everything? I am sick of seeing him doing so called fashion and now he has got his snout into beauty products. Surely there must be a female presenter available even screechy AY is better than watching that......awful rhymes with banker!!

I don't mind him

I enjoy watching him, I think he is quite grounded and has a good sense of humour.

I am always distracted by the fact that he has no top lip. Where did it go? Was he born without one or was uttering insincere drivel made it disappear?

He always struck me as somewhat smarmy. God I love that word it is so onomatopoeic. He is soooo nice and faux modest when he receives gushing texts complimenting him, I have a sneaking suspion he views all his lady fans with contempt and it is barely veiled imo!

Any way I agree fredab I don't want him on the beauty programs, mainly cause I don't like him. He was on the Nails inc shows I saw he was alright, maybe because he was out of his depth and couldn't be his usual self. But after 20 mins I was fed up with his talking about his sisters.

I thought this thread was about the Elemis show on Sunday...appears to be a Charlie thread instead. Absolutely nothing to do with Elemis.

Perhaps someone should rename it?

do find it odd they give charlie "female" hrs they don't seem to have dale or craig or any others presenting them wonder what their thinking is behind it?

Totally agree with you. He is my least favourite male presenter. If I switch on and he is the presenter, 9 times out of 10 I switch off again.

do find it odd they give charlie "female" hrs they don't seem to have dale or craig or any others presenting them wonder what their thinking is behind it?

Craig did a Liz Earle hour not long back and I have to say in my view he was excellent - they should let him do more beauty shows, he didn't interrupt, let Caroline get on with what she wanted to say - when he did chip in it was useful questions, and it was obvious he actually really did use and like the products.

Charlie was good with Helen from Nails Inc, but after a bit it was cringeworthy....I reckon Keeley won't take any nonsense from him, tho - should be a good show...

I've seen the odd beauty show here and there with a male presenter and I have to say I liked it! They don't usually pretend to know or use everything (unlike ALL of the female presenters) and ask the 'dumb' questions that many people watching would like answered. They tend to let the guests speak more too as they don't have as much to contribute and they're generally not trying to show off by telling us they own the entire range already for their downstairs loo. Lets have more of it I say!

I like Charlie so I've no problem with him presenting the Elemis show though I enjoy Sunday mornings with Julian so they could just have kept him in his Sunday morning slot.

Latest posts

Back