Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use a cleansing balm. Its made from beeswax, grapeseed oil and sandalwood and chamomile oils for my sensitive skin, Its also made with different oils for other skin types such as dry, oily, mature etc. Its soft and easily applied, you only need a small dab to clean the whole face, its made fresh when I order it , contains no parabens and works a treat and its easily removed with a hot cloth and isn`t greasy and its a 100ml jar for .................... a fiver plus free p and p !!!! So guess who won`t be buying the Elemis one ???

I use a cleansing balm. Its made from beeswax, grapeseed oil and sandalwood and chamomile oils for my sensitive skin, Its also made with different oils for other skin types such as dry, oily, mature etc. Its soft and easily applied, you only need a small dab to clean the whole face, its made fresh when I order it , contains no parabens and works a treat and its easily removed with a hot cloth and isn`t greasy and its a 100ml jar for .................... a fiver plus free p and p !!!! So guess who won`t be buying the Elemis one ???

Sounds great V, what is it? Where can we get it?? :tongue::happy:

Fancy pots don't bother me V, they all end up in the bin once empty. Looks really good & paraben free too! I've made a note of the link so I'm deffo in when I next need a cleanser!! Many thanks for posting the details, much appreciated :wink: x.

Actually just looked as I thought it would be great for that price to try, they're out of the sensitive skin option at the mo' but will keep checking x.

Last edited:
No Debra I found it when I was looking for cheaper, less complicated and still good skincare. I`ve tried a few different cleansers, moisturisers, skin oils etc. Some have been a success, others not. This is one of the successes. Another success has been the Aldi face oil for sensitive skin, brilliant stuff IMO.

Blimey this looks good, am tempted to give it a try, the one for mature skin sounds a nice combination, what a brilliant price, thanks for this x

Donna message the seller and she`ll make it for you. She only makes very small batches at a time and will make it on request. Latchi no I haven`t tried the moisturiser so I can`t say what its like but I have sensitive skin too so if you try it then let me know what its like please. She`ll also make any of the creams without essential oils if you you prefer it.

Saw the Elemis one in real life today. No samples, but SA is keeping me a few.:wink:

Its smells like the Quite Mind Bath stuff, texture is very soft quite emollient not like the 8 hour stuff. You get a terry cloth thing with it. Will I buy after seeing in real life? No.

Fancy pots don't bother me V, they all end up in the bin once empty. Looks really good & paraben free too! I've made a note of the link so I'm deffo in when I next need a cleanser!! Many thanks for posting the details, much appreciated :wink: x.

Actually just looked as I thought it would be great for that price to try, they're out of the sensitive skin option at the mo' but will keep checking x.

Sensitive is showing in stock now but oily is out of stock because I got the last one. Thanks for the link Vienna.

Message her Iloveshopping. She`ll let you know. I only order it as I need it, I don`t stockpile it because she only ever makes half a dozen at a time and the minute one type runs out she`ll make another batch so I always know its freshly made. At a fiver a go I don`t have to save up for it so I can order as and when I need it.

Donna message the seller and she`ll make it for you. She only makes very small batches at a time and will make it on request. Latchi no I haven`t tried the moisturiser so I can`t say what its like but I have sensitive skin too so if you try it then let me know what its like please. She`ll also make any of the creams without essential oils if you you prefer it.
Will do, thanks again

I am going to order some as well,as Q say what can you get for a fiver nowadays! So may as well give it a go! thanks Vienna for the tip, you should get commission!,

Just think, this seller could be the next Liz Earle and we could all be genetically modified to become her clones for QVC appearances!

Jude xx

PS I've saved the details too for when I've got through my cleansing balm mountain

Thanks for the heads up Vienna! I will e-mail the seller if she's out of stock. If she's got it in stock I'll get some now xx.
Just checked, she's got stock in so I've ordered a tub of sensitive. Blimey she must wonder where the sudden flurry of orders has come from. Really lovely that she doesn't charge much and free p&p on a 100g tub, bless her!
Jude your comment made me smile, stranger things have happened as they say...;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back