Elemis OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks supercoolwillow. Might be tempted.
Is it me or did they move 11am show to 12pm :confused2: also does not seem to be many Elemis shows today. Maybe Elemis suffering with effects of credit crunch or QVC wanting to push other shows, who knows what goes on at QVC Towers lol.

oto for elemis

One Time Only Price£54.18QVC Price£65.00Item Number227997AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£4.95.
Overall Rating 5 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (1 review) .5 stars ..1 .4 stars ..0 .3 stars ..0 .2 stars ..0 .1 star ..0 .......
1 customer has reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: .
.Tackle the tell-tale signs of ageing with this six-piece skincare collection from Elemis. The set includes the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust (15ml) and Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15ml). You'll also receive Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) and Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal (5ml) all housed in a silver-coloured vanity case.

Important Message:
Please make your selection

a tidier version

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Collection
Item Number: 227997
QVC Price £65.00
One Time Only Price £54.18
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Tackle the tell-tale signs of ageing with this six-piece skincare collection from Elemis. The set includes the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust (15ml) and Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15ml). You'll also receive Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) and Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal (5ml) all housed in a silver-coloured vanity case.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227997

a tidier version

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Collection
Item Number: 227997
QVC Price £65.00
One Time Only Price £54.18
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Tackle the tell-tale signs of ageing with this six-piece skincare collection from Elemis. The set includes the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust (15ml) and Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15ml). You'll also receive Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) and Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal (5ml) all housed in a silver-coloured vanity case.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227997

Check with CS that this went through as easy pay. I saw it was 2 easy pay and jumped using QActive and it showed as only one payment. I phoned CS straight away and she put it through as easy pay for me. I know there has been problems recently with easy pay items not going through as such.

Latest posts

Back