Elemis OTO Advanced Orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I noticed yesterday for the first time QVC seemed to be taking advanced orders on OTO items from Elemis.

Usually a OTO is sold out and that is it. But suddenly advanced order details sprang up when the OTO was offically sold out. Never noticed it being done with other beauty brand OTO. Normally QVC will say we cannot repeat this price (now they say), on air. I found it rather strange this new AO on top of the OTO.

Even the giant cleanser and toner kit on easy pay for the day, went up as advanced orders and guaranteed the easy pay for it. QVC have had this kit back few times after it sold out. But never offered the easy pay on advanced orders.

They did this a couple weeks ago with another beauty OTO. Can't remember which brand it was, probably come to me later.

They did this a couple weeks ago with another beauty OTO. Can't remember which brand it was, probably come to me later.

Not sure if it's the same one but QVC did this I seem to recall with the ABC litre wash. Can't remember if it was a OTO or Special Price though. They did AO on that at the reduced price.

Latest posts

Back