Elemis Mini Series, New Guest and the demise of Keeley -at last!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
surprised no further comment on this, after the first of the "mini-series" last night.

the new guest was one of the founders of the brand. "Oreal" was what her name sounded like. I could be wrong. 20 years in the biz apparently! she didnt look particularly young, and her skin didnt look all that either so unless she was 65 (which i doubt) she aint a great advert for her brand.

Keeley *Durr* Aydin was reduced to the therapist role - bless her. Moisturisin', Tonin' and Applyin' on a night... it was all there. but she was stood behind the model doing the donkey work while "Oreal" was sat with her legs crossed in a short skirt doing the "Expert".

Poor Keeley. it was mentioned at the end that she wasnt going anywhere but bringing some wrinkled old hag in to boost sales isnt exactly a resounding affirmation is it?

Hopefully its the beginning of the end for K. Taraaa love.

Last edited:
she aint a great advert for her brand.
Pro-colagen and oxygenating certainly aren't working their wonders on her. Coupled with their 'resident beaty expert's' slackening jawline and puffy eyes, I don't know how they're going to convince any one to buy any of their brands in the foreseeable future.

None of the brands work. Fact only thing that does is surgery or botox the latter is temporary for 6 months but people using it tend to get very wrinkly eyes as nothing else can move.

The new presenter from the postcard from John Lewis is called Emer the woman Ariel????, never heard about her always thought it was Noelle who founded and stated Elemis.

None of the brands work. Fact only thing that does is surgery or botox the latter is temporary for 6 months but people using it tend to get very wrinkly eyes as nothing else can move.

The new presenter from the postcard from John Lewis is called Emer the woman Ariel????, never heard about her always thought it was Noelle who founded and stated Elemis.

Blunt, but so true. I remember seeing Noelle a couple of times on Elemis promos on QVC some time back and I was literally shocked at her skin. I really thought that the founder/head honcho of Elemis would have a wonderful complexion. She seemed a nice lady, but obviously Elemis, or any other of the brands Allison Young raves about, do not perform miracles.sp? It did however, take me a few years and quite a bit of money to realise this.

alpha-h is imo much better and is a lot cheaper than elemis.
what gets up my goat the most with elemis is the vast amount of stuff that they trick pepes into buying to make thier skinncare routine complete.
cant go into it too long now would take me too long. lol!

I see Keeley was back last night. Have to say didn't really like the guest on from the night before. Couldn't watch it as Keeley was with the odious Mr. B. He is becoming more like a cartoon character every day. His head looks flatter and his fingers really are like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons (see bearpaw thread!) at least he had a different cardi/shirt combo on last night, finally ditched the sick green colour. He is getting creepier everytime I see him.

I liked the video footage they showed of Elemis around the world with the captions, the BA lounge, the Mayfair spa, the couples 'sweet' in Thailand. Very suite;-)

Alpha-h is good but be sure to check the medications warning before you use it! I forget the details now but I found out all about that at one of the Beauty Bashes, speaking to the founder whose name I currently cannot place. I also find it gives me little spots under my chin.

Alpha H will not get rid of or stop wrinkles. Its aimed an uneven skin tones. Not everyone can use it as well, so always patch test.
I do use Elemis but not everything as there are products in the range which will not work well with my roseaca. You find a brand you like and are happy with, but it will not stop you aging or get rid of your wrinkles. If any brand did this then all the other brands out there would be out of business in the blink of an eye.

Well to be honest I would prefer to see real women with her wrinkles etc being used that the photo shopped ads in the magazines and on TV promising this is what you will look like using our serum/cream.

You only have to look at AY who must use all the products under the sun. . I think she looks terrible lately, Puffy eyes and slack jawline ect.

Alpha h did absolutly nothing for me in fact my skin was worse after it.
Anyone wanting Elemis should get themselves off to Debenhams buy 2 products one anti aging and you get a free gift in a white bag/case with a small milk bath, a small body creme and a sample of the perfume, ok so they are all small sizes but free! They also have all the gift boxes I have seen on QVC for the same pri e with no p&p and I got a gorgeous think pink kit for breast cancer awareness, 30ml PCMC, 15ml neck and bust and. Mini milk shower creme
All for just under £30 added my quiet mind bath elixer which is what I went for and got my free gift.
Had a look on the QVC website and was distinctly unimpressed with what was on offer and the prices

Im liking Emer tonight - pity she is taking the therapist role while Keeley is doing all the talking as usual.!

caught Aydin on a show this morning telling us that the tri-enzyme wash is NOT a cleanser.

just remember that, ok? its a WASH. NOT a cleanser. you need to buy a wash AND a cleanser.

if this doesnt persuade you that the entire concept is obsessed with wringing as much cash out of your handbag as possible, then you are deluded.

its borderline fraud.

if youre wondering why i have such a downer on Keeley its because out of all of the guests she is the one who insists to the max that you need to apply 3, 4 or even 5 layers of treatment to your skin. not satisfied with selling you a pot of moisturiser, she will try to convince you that you need oodles of overpriced, ineffective grease to apply underneath and on top of said moisturiser.

she is a liar, and a puppet for the brand she represents. she should be ashamed of the way she takes peoples money.

Donna I too have rosacea and Gatineau suits me, all their serenite range. Elemis does scary things to my skin. I'm looking for comfortable clean skin.

Everyone is right you can't avoid wrinkles, sun is the worst enemy we all know that.. Oh and life in general!

if youre wondering why i have such a downer on Keeley its because out of all of the guests she is the one who insists to the max that you need to apply 3, 4 or even 5 layers of treatment to your skin. not satisfied with selling you a pot of moisturiser, she will try to convince you that you need oodles of overpriced, ineffective grease to apply underneath and on top of said moisturiser.

she is a liar, and a puppet for the brand she represents. she should be ashamed of the way she takes peoples money.

If you don't like the way Keeley does her job, don't watch her, you have an off button on your remote control, use it or change the channel.

If you don't like the way Keeley does her job, don't watch her, you have an off button on your remote control, use it or change the channel.

Thats what I do,because it's not that I don't like Keeley,I can take her or leave her, but it's the rubbish she spouts that I can't bear.

answer 1: she's putting herself on telly so i'm allowed to comment.
answer 2: its impossible to avoid her spewing her lies every time you switch to QVC.
answer 3: if you like her, tell us why you DONT use the off button.

answer 4 - do us a favour and try to come up with something more original /interesting/funny than "switcth off". we all know we can do that.

Last edited:
I love Elemis but used it before I found QVC. I have an Elemis source on my local high street and they are selling the kits that were on this week for the same price. And there were other kits that QVC don't seem to have. I bought the 100ml PCMC from QVC though as that's the one product I really use and although it's great to get the kits with the different bits and pieces they're all about sucking you in to buy the trial sizes at full price next time and to lock you in to the brand. I prefer to get a huge quantity of what I really want.

Have to agree with BB that Keeley doesn't half bang on about using this that and everything. I also thought it odd that one or other of them was saying they don't do anything abrasive. Have they forgotten about Skin Buff? They might not sell it much on QVC but it is in the range and although I love it it needs to used carefully as it absolutely is abrasive.

Latest posts

Back