elemis - in Superdrug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this super drug range is aimed at the younger shopper its still expensive give most of the custom in the super drug in town are teenage girls

Well if this description is anything to go buy for the serum ... sounds like the stuff & the target areas of there overpriced qvc snakeoil to me

Goodnight Problem Skin!
Powerful skin decongesting treatment that works whilst you sleep to reduce blemishes. Tightens pores and improves skin clarity, reducing swelling and redness around

spots.
Gently smooth’s and exfoliates, to reveal radiant glowing skin. Powerful anti-oxidant properties to aid skin repair.
[/QUOTE

sounds like the active ingredient is salycilic acid an ingredient used in many cheaper skincare brands aimed at teenagers for a few quid a bottle..

I'll have a gander at the ingredients when I'm in superdrug Bluewater next & report back, as a total novice I won't have a clue what most of them are but I'll take my PCM cream jar so that I can see if there are similar/same main ingredients. Blimey, people are going to think I'm a right saddo seeing me check lol, but needs must ladies & gents! If I can save a few quid I will. :wink: & by Q's prices and the p&p that could be a fair few quid!
I don't think the ingredients will be the same as Debenhams & John Lweis also sell E so it would be a tad embarassing if people can buy essentially similar stuff made by the same company in a cheaper form in the same shopping mall but stranger things have happened as they say.

i doubt it will be the same..elemis stuff is mainly geared to the anti-ageing market. i have quite oily unlined skin so this range is far too active for me. basically i dont need antiageing ingredients my skin gets spotty at just the thought of essential oils and the resulting gorgeous smells (took me yeras to work that out much to my cost)

on facebook people who love keeley and elemis often ask if they have a range for thier daughters i suspect elemis wants to capture them young.

i doubt it will be the same..elemis stuff is mainly geared to the anti-ageing market. i have quite oily unlined skin so this range is far too active for me. basically i dont need antiageing ingredients my skin gets spotty at just the thought of essential oils and the resulting gorgeous smells (took me yeras to work that out much to my cost)

on facebook people who love keeley and elemis often ask if they have a range for thier daughters i suspect elemis wants to capture them young.

Hmmm surprising that Q doesn't stock the Elemis a la superdrug range really. I thought they were gagging for younger customers to fill the gap of the old ones who pop off to the other side wach year. Probably not enough profit margin in the young market Elemis stuff :wink:

maybe nikii or just that the young being inpetuous will not wait the required 3-5-7-10 days delivery time lol

i have found this for the superboost serum ingredient wise
Key ingredients in Elemis FreshSkin Super Boost Moisturising Serum: - Hyaluronic acid - Ceramides - Plum oil - Vitamin E

I remember a clear liquid that was aimed at the spottier end of the market, I had a "pizza chin", as witnessed in my passport photo from many eons ago and my mum used to buy me that and Anne French, remember that?

You can buy it online from the Superdrug website but can't see anything to say what the ingredients are. You can buy Anne French in Superdrug too!

You can buy it online from the Superdrug website but can't see anything to say what the ingredients are. You can buy Anne French in Superdrug too!
Gosh i remember Anne French also, thought it was really high class stuff

Maybe next we'll be seeing Elemis in the Pound Shop? (Or more than likely a cheap, knocked-off imitation)! Wish they'd get rid of Keeley and Fiona and Alison Young! Not keen on snooty Andrew Bagley from Gatineau either!

Nikki you didn't drink it did you?? (never thought of that...!)
Nah, thankfully I had a saturday job so could always afford a snakebite lol. I remember the smell of that clearasil now! Jeez no acne yeh & no skin either as it really burnt it if you used it for more than a week! x

Ouch, reminds me of Clinique's no 2 toner!
Thanks NP I'll know never to buy that one! Back in the day people raved about Clinique cream, (the yellow one in the glass bottle), but all it gave me was a red shiny face & spots.

Latest posts

Back