Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am guessing by essentials she means Cleanse Tone and Moisturise as it is a Face and Body kit but which ones, we dont know yet
I am hoping its Pro radiance Cleanser and Apricot Toner and PCMC but that would be too good to be true

No doubt she will drop more hints nearer the time

Yay to the above, minus the toner!! But there's always at least one undesirable (to me) item that goes on the bay! Pro radiance, pcmc, maybe a treatment and two body products please :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I was thinking it might be Pro-Radiance Cleanser too, fingers crossed - I think the body item is a new oil as I got a letter inviting me to preview the new TSV at an open day type thing, sadly I can't make it. The letter said the oil will be a QVC exclusive.

So a dry oil body product??????

Avon have been doing one for donkey's years, it even stops mozzies.

I had that dry oil - had it for 12 years and finished it up finally last year. It was orginally recommended by a colleague to deter mozzies but it didn't. I tried it out in Kenya and the UK.

Is it a dry oil? I assumed it would be something along the lines of Japanese Carnelia or Frangipani Monoi...interesting though :confused:

I am always suspicious of things "made especially for QVC". Smacks of inferior quality in my past experience.

I think it will have it's work cut out to beat the Nuxe dry oil, that is a treat!
I wouldn't mind betting the P&P will be just shy of £6 :taphead::taphead:

I am going to say, this TSV will be a bigger priced one. Remember the £70 one??????

I dont think so Donna (and hope not) as it will be suitable for "gifting" so should be more reasonably priced
the last couple of Elemis Christmas TSV's have been £40 so am hoping it wont be much more than that

Keely has just said there will be NO tranquil touch products in the TSV
and I think earlier they said there wouldnt be Frangipani Oil or Japanese Camellia Oil
in it either although I think we already know there will be some kind of oil in the TSV

Has anyone heard of anymore hints of anything else that will be in it?

Keely has just said there will be NO tranquil touch products in the TSV
and I think earlier they said there wouldnt be Frangipani Oil or Japanese Camellia Oil
in it either although I think we already know there will be some kind of oil in the TSV

Has anyone heard of anymore hints of anything else that will be in it?

I caught that too. Definitely an oil of some sort. Other than that I have no idea! There was a thread on this. Did anyone get to the bottom of the contents? I would search but it's so fiddly on the mobile!

No, I asked at my local Elemis counter on Saturday, I chat with the ladies on a Saturday. They knew nothing about a new oil product, but said sometimes if its a special QVC release they would not be trained until it hit the counters.

I still have a feeling it might be a dry oil you spray on, but again it could be a new version of the Frangipani with a different smell.

Elemis Christmas TSV

I was watching the breast cancer fundraiser the other week on QVC and the lady mentioned that there was going to be a new oil in the tsv with the Exotic Island Flower balm scent - I haven't tried the balm before - does anybody know what it smells like? can't wait to see what is in the kit, I hope it's not the hand cream as I am not keen!

No, I asked at my local Elemis counter on Saturday, I chat with the ladies on a Saturday. They knew nothing about a new oil product, but said sometimes if its a special QVC release they would not be trained until it hit the counters.

I still have a feeling it might be a dry oil you spray on, but again it could be a new version of the Frangipani with a different smell.

Exotic Island balm is beautiful,I'm using it atm,just a 35ml size & will be gutted when it's finished!

One of my favourite Elemis products.

Elemis launches Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil
Skincare brand Elemis has just introduced the Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil which will help to keep skin soft, smooth and hydrated. A blend of macadamia oil helps to soften, while vitamin rich kukui nourishes; the scent also contains notes of jasmine, vanilla, ylang ylang, and osmanthus. The Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil will launch exclusively on QVC on 2 December.
www.elemis.com / @ElemisLtd
http://diarydirectory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/elemis-launches-evening-blooms-dry-body.html

Latest posts

Back