Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Ian! I'll keep an eye on that. It'll be interesting to see what's in it :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Cheers Bluebell & Ian!

Let's hope the 'new body product' & upcoming TSV in general is an improvement on the 'new face product' & previous TSV in general, as that was pants & got pants reviews, (2.7 out of 5 from 36 reviews at last count!), the December one is going to have to be pretty darn good to cancel out the last one I reckon! D'ya hear that Elemis....it better be good....or else! :tongue:

Cheers Bluebell & Ian!

Let's hope the 'new body product' & upcoming TSV in general is an improvement on the 'new face product' & previous TSV in general, as that was pants & got pants reviews, (2.7 out of 5 from 36 reviews at last count!), the December one is going to have to be pretty darn good to cancel out the last one I reckon! D'ya hear that Elemis....it better be good....or else! :tongue:

Which one was that KWC? I like a xmas TSV to be a couple of essentials along with some luxury products. So, here are my personal demands: pcmc, pro-radiance cream cleanser, lime & ginger scrub, l&g lotion, and some decadent bubble bath/milk lotion thingy :D

I think that's a winner myself! I know there's no chance of the lime and ginger, I'm just dreaming.

While we're on the subject, Philosophy could do with a nice xmas TSV of 2 large shower gels, a pot of scrub and a large pot of their thick body butter that they don't seem to do anymore. In any flavour apart from the Graces or sickly marshmallow or non-existent snow!!

Don't want much do I?!

Oh that one. I took no notice of that. I'm past falling for the mumbo jumbo of miraculous new products now - it's saving me a fortune!! I keep an eye for good value kits with the products I use. Very sensible of me, ha ha!! Let's hope it's a more generic xmas kit. They don't do enough with body products in, and they do have some lovely stuff.

Oh that one. I took no notice of that. I'm past falling for the mumbo jumbo of miraculous new products now - it's saving me a fortune!! I keep an eye for good value kits with the products I use. Very sensible of me, ha ha!! Let's hope it's a more generic xmas kit. They don't do enough with body products in, and they do have some lovely stuff.

They did say at the time of the last TSV that the next one was not going to be skincare based, so here's hoping for a really indulgent collection of delicious smellies for bathtime etc.! :happy:

Thanks Donna, I wondered if I'd dreamt it!

I would like a Beauty Hamper TSV, like the ones Alison is always making up for people, featuring a few different 'must haves' from all their brands, cased in a Lulu G bag, or failing that I'd settle for a Lori Greiner creation. Or a Lindy Bowman box!

They did say at the time of the last TSV that the next one was not going to be skincare based, so here's hoping for a really indulgent collection of delicious smellies for bathtime etc.! :happy:

Ooh. Fab news :D

well think about last years and this years title so far then it will be very similar

Huh, yes, I see, ta Ian! xx

So it will be partly skincare based then.....obvious really I s'pose when it has the word 'face' contained in the title! So why tell us it wouldn't be then, or was that to 'encourage' us to buy the last (rubbish) TSV that was.....? Arrgghh! Well the body stuff better be really good then, or it's straight back to REN for me, I'm somewhat losing patience with Elemis now! :taphead:

Huh, yes, I see, ta Ian! xx

So it will be partly skincare based then.....obvious really I s'pose when it has the word 'face' contained in the title! So why tell us it wouldn't be then, or was that to 'encourage' us to buy the last (rubbish) TSV that was.....? Arrgghh! Well the body stuff better be really good then, or it's straight back to REN for me, I'm somewhat losing patience with Elemis now! :taphead:

well there is a new Ren item on QVC coming soon so might be coming back to them

Let's hope for some easy pays as well!

the tradition of the Elemis xmas tsv is normally TSV price £39.96 on 4 easy pays of £9.99 so prob be that again

Taken from Keeleys comment on FB

'and I packed my Dec TSV my skin feels amazing as I have all my essentials plus some of my favourite Spa products and the New ???? that leaves my skin feeling like silk and smelling divine'

I am guessing by essentials she means Cleanse Tone and Moisturise as it is a Face and Body kit but which ones, we dont know yet
I am hoping its Pro radiance Cleanser and Apricot Toner and PCMC but that would be too good to be true

No doubt she will drop more hints nearer the time

Latest posts

Back