Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also use balm cleansers only in the evenings, at the moment it is the Moringa Balm from EH. And as you only need a little, the pot will last ages. Haven't tried the Elemis balm yet but anyway, this TSV is one for me!:)

Keeley said on Facebook that the Christmas TSV will be on Easypay and that the price will be the same as last year's. :)

So £39.96 for the TSV then (bet the bump up the postage though)...

Usually it's also buy more save more, so you get a reduction on each additional set you buy (as well as a saving on the postage). I wonder if they will do it this year seeing as there will be a choice of fragrances for the body products?

Sorry, forgot to mention: Yes, they will do buy more save more, according to Keeley.

Is it? I still have the 30ml from the British Botanicals TSV and up to now it is still unused. I am thinking about if I will be ordering at all. It all depends on the cleansing balm.:-D

In some respects given Elemis moisturiser has a 6 month shelf life, it may well suit many people not to have a 50ml size. Personally it takes me longer than the projected 2 months the 30mls is claimed to last, because I don't use it every day, but vary it with other creams as I adjust what I use according to how my skin feels.

I'm beginning to find that on its own it's not really enough for my skin without a serum. Previously it was fine on its own.

All Elemis products have a shelf life of three years, unopened and properly stored. The six months are for the opened cream and I don't have problem using up 30ml in six months. :) But as I said before, haven't tested yet.:)

The Cleansing Balm will be in the 50g size, see Facebook.

So we have 50g Cleansing Balm, 30ml Marine Cream, a toner (size?), and the choice of the three body products whic I believe are original sizes, aren't they?

I bought the pcmc silver jar from Debenhams a few months ago, they were having their 10% of cosmetics day, so a better price than Q.
I noticed that it seemed a bit different this time, smell was similar but not quite the same, that was the main thing, but texture was also slightly different. It was the normal one not the richer one. It's okay and I've nearly used it up but won't buy again as it's doing nothing for me really.
I've just come across the reviews for this on the Q Elemis site, several reviewers are saying the same thing, that it's different. One posted that she contacted Elemis direct and they confirmed that the formula has changed. Others have posted that it is causing skin problems now, when they had been using it for years.
They should mention this update of formula on Elemis hours, but I don't think they have.

Thanks China Girl thats really interesting. I've used and loved the pcmc for years and it really suited me but that last few weeks my skin has been playing up, keeps goong tight and itchy. I wonder if its the pcmc?

Now I am scared! If so many people reacted in a negative way to the new formula, chances are that my skin will react, too. But as for now, I haven't tested the Marine Cream from the "British" TSV so what am I going to do with the next one? *thinkingtobuyornottobuy*

Has anything else changed? ...my daughter has just started using the oxygenating night cream and liked it ...just don`t want her buying more if its changed.

So today I went for a chat with the manager at my local Elemis counter. Asked about change of PCMC ingredients etc. She said nothing has changed, the company would inform them as the ingredient list would change on the packaging. Now what she did say was, perhaps it was a bad batch, which can happen.

So Chinagirl contact Elemis and see what they say.

I thought that I had read somewhere that Elemis had removed the parabens from the PCMC. I think it might have been a review that I read on QVC for the limited edition 100ml PCMC but I'm not sure.

Screenshot_2015-10-27-13-25-15.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-27-13-24-59.jpg

Saw these on Facebook earlier...

Apparently there will be a pre-launch of TSV at 8pm on 14th on Beauty Channel

And we'll get those e-mails telling us to order the TSV before everybody else can buy it.... ;-)

Latest posts

Back