Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the cleansing balm in the serenity the supersize put away. I forgot how nice the smell is. I put it away for the winter as its quite rich. Am I talking my way through getting the Elemis TSV...

I have QVC on in the background this morning and I am sure I heard Debbie Flint say they had sold 40,000 already on the first day.
I’m not surprised. People on Keeley‘s Facebook were ordering ine of each….
That’s an awful lot of money though in these times where COL is rising so fast. I’m actually surprised, but I guess a lot of people are using the easy pay option…

NO that isn’t the same oil and I’m cross they’ve replaced it with something similar sounding but - based on the reviews because to be fair, I haven’t tried this product! - inferior!

I had to look at some at some old Body Shop email receipts to check what it used to be called etc and found it on amazon (don’t think it’s for sale on there now just so you can see it!) And saw on twitter they’ve confirmed they discontinued it (why?!)

It WAS called Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil and came in a 200ml bottle with pump. Used to get excellent reviews.

This new one may be good but most reviews suggest not - though if they ever do a decent discount code, it may be worth a go?!

Previous product used to be v good on eye makeup! Though the cleansing butter in tin (assumed that was what you meant by balm!) does well at that anyway!
I really liked that Camomile Cleansing Oil as well and was looking for it recently. When the assistant offered to help she took me to the right place and pointed out that stupid little bottle! I said “No, that isn’t it at all!” and went to Marks!

I really liked that Camomile Cleansing Oil as well and was looking for it recently. When the assistant offered to help she took me to the right place and pointed out that stupid little bottle! I said “No, that isn’t it at all!” and went to Marks!
Totally agree, the new formulation is absolutely awful. I honestly think you'd get a better cleanse with rubbing some lard on your face.

Got a text from my friend last night and said her ordered has shipped and even an email from Hermes or evril as it is now called saying they had it.

I thought damn they are really going to get these out.
I've got the same. Ordered it yesterday and got email from Evri saying we've got your package 😃

But even with easy pay, you will be paying £35.97 per month if you order all three!
Q are becoming a bit like SCS as of late with the almost never ending "pay in 3, All3EZ, ALL4EZ, ALL5EZ". Must end Bonfire Night, heres a post budget November 17th special, 6 EZ pays - one time only.

But hey, whatever helps you get to the point of saying "we sold 40k in 24 hours, 200k overall) - lowering the barrier to entry to grab people's business more than ever.

I’m not surprised. People on Keeley‘s Facebook were ordering ine of each….
That’s an awful lot of money though in these times where COL is rising so fast. I’m actually surprised, but I guess a lot of people are using the easy pay option…
I think people bulk buy the likes of Elemis TSVs and then make a profit selling the items individually on Ebay

I think people bulk buy the likes of Elemis TSVs and then make a profit selling the items individually on Ebay
I don't think there is much profit to be made on eBay anymore. Everyone wants to pay less than half RRP and free P&P and that is expensive and when you factor in eBay fees there is no profit to be made. Not by me anyway with anything I have sold.

I don't think there is much profit to be made on eBay anymore. Everyone wants to pay less than half RRP and free P&P and that is expensive and when you factor in eBay fees there is no profit to be made. Not by me anyway with anything I have sold.
I stopped selling on eBay a while ago. I didn’t want to have to accept other payments, or give them my bank details. And I wanted my money after each sale. Plus they are so stacked in favour of the buyer…

Latest posts

Back