Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you were to buy the items in your chosen Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £200 plus P&P

Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - £92 direct at Elemis , £47 at Q cost £15.02
Pro-Collagen Serenity Cleansing Balm (50g) - £27 at Elemis & Q cost £8.63
Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) - £25 at Elemis & Q cost £7.99
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - £57 at Elemis & Q cost £18.20
Shower Cream (300ml) - £29 at Elemis & Q cost £9.27
Body Butter (100ml) - £15 at Elemis & Q cost £4.79

Total £245 direct at Elemis £200 at Q, cost £63.90 incl p&p used in calculations.

Are you buying?
Its not bad better than usual imo. I am going to look into it but I do have a stash of L'occitane. But I like the sound of the mask and the Enzyme peel the bath stuff can go in my stash and will always get used up, Oh dear. Plus its as usual a good price :LOL: ...and I see body butter.

Its not bad better than usual imo. I am going to look into it but I do have a stash of L'occitane. But I like the sound of the mask and the Enzyme peel the bath stuff can go in my stash and will always get used up, Oh dear. Plus its as usual a good price :LOL: ...and I see body butter.
Now it’s the mask and the peel that are putting me off! And the PCMC is the smallest size..

Oh, I have just noticed something. The Papaya Peel is not the full size sold which is 50mls, the TSV one is only 30ml!

So, are they cutting down to make allowance for the super Pro Mask?

I am assuming the mask is the renamed Pro Collagen Lift Mask? I loved it and admit buying the salon size 200mls from eBay.

But, I cannot use the peel, which equals for me breaking out in large red lumps

Its not a bad TSV and I only have an Alpha H scrub that I use a couple of times a week. The Elemis masks would be nice to have.

British Wilderness Shower Cream 200ml approx £20 as 300ml is £29 cost £10.52
Deep Cleanse Facial Wash 50ml £11 cost £5.79
Daily Moisture Boost 50ml £36 cost £18.94
zipped wash bag
Plus a choice of either
Smooth Result Shave & Beard Oil 30ml £26 at Q cost £13.68
Or
Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel (200ml) – £26 cost £13.68

Total £93 cost £48.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Of all the brands to break me out in the past it would be Elemis but not so much as I have got older. If I get the odd spot which I sometimes do I just carry on until my skin gets used to it. I am liking getting some masks to try.

Right, I have decided I am not going for this. There is not enough in it that I want to justify buying it. I think I will wait to see what L'Occitane have to offer this time round.
That is my thinking too…. Far too easy to get caught up in the fantastic value etc but like you, theres not enough there for me to justify it.

Not for me this year either - I don't like anything with word "peel" in it and I never have the time or motivation to bother with masks. And as others have said some of the sizes are quite small.

Thank you for the last 3 posts!! I'm not even going to look at it and then I won't be tempted. It'll all be on ebay next week anyway. I gave away 2 elemis bags recently, one beach style bag and one make up type bag - recipients very grateful - but there's no use giving the bags away and then getting more. I said a long time ago that I wouldn't buy anything else that came with a waste of money bag. I lied but I'm trying hard.

CC

Thank you for the last 3 posts!! I'm not even going to look at it and then I won't be tempted. It'll all be on ebay next week anyway. I gave away 2 elemis bags recently, one beach style bag and one make up type bag - recipients very grateful - but there's no use giving the bags away and then getting more. I said a long time ago that I wouldn't buy anything else that came with a waste of money bag. I lied but I'm trying hard.

CC
There's no bag CC, it's a box :)

Is this the oil?

It came up when I went to look at the cleansing balm.

NO that isn’t the same oil and I’m cross they’ve replaced it with something similar sounding but - based on the reviews because to be fair, I haven’t tried this product! - inferior!

I had to look at some at some old Body Shop email receipts to check what it used to be called etc and found it on amazon (don’t think it’s for sale on there now just so you can see it!) And saw on twitter they’ve confirmed they discontinued it (why?!)

It WAS called Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil and came in a 200ml bottle with pump. Used to get excellent reviews.

This new one may be good but most reviews suggest not - though if they ever do a decent discount code, it may be worth a go?!

Previous product used to be v good on eye makeup! Though the cleansing butter in tin (assumed that was what you meant by balm!) does well at that anyway!

Attachments

• 472DD525-E08E-48ED-8704-61278114B082.jpeg
    472DD525-E08E-48ED-8704-61278114B082.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 6F512715-912A-4239-9599-EBEFEC173E03.jpeg
    6F512715-912A-4239-9599-EBEFEC173E03.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 30
NO that isn’t the same oil and I’m cross they’ve replaced it with something similar sounding but - based on the reviews because to be fair, I haven’t tried this product! - inferior!

I had to look at some at some old Body Shop email receipts to check what it used to be called etc and found it on amazon (don’t think it’s for sale on there now just so you can see it!) And saw on twitter they’ve confirmed they discontinued it (why?!)

It WAS called Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil and came in a 200ml bottle with pump. Used to get excellent reviews.

This new one may be good but most reviews suggest not - though if they ever do a decent discount code, it may be worth a go?!

Previous product used to be v good on eye makeup! Though the cleansing butter in tin (assumed that was what you meant by balm!) does well at that anyway!
I did go on and read the reviews after I posted… and saw people weren’t happy!
Yes it’s the cleansing butter in the tin I meant. Got a sample and it was really lovely. Very like the Aldi cleansing balm as it felt like Vaseline….but once it ,elated on the skin it felt gorgeous. I was really impressed with it.

Got a text from my friend last night and said her ordered has shipped and even an email from Hermes or evril as it is now called saying they had it.

I thought damn they are really going to get these out.

Latest posts

Back