Elemis and no Keeley!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
Is she stuck in the Cyprus financial crisis? Anyway the girl who is on now does an excellent job. No need for madame to keep flying over.

I "met" Emer at an event at my local Champneys day spa. She is absolutely lovely. Really listens intently to what anyone had to say. And answered questions without waffling.

Emer? I wasn't how to spell her name. She is a lovely lady. Lets hope she does more presentations and then Madame can stay in the Cypriot Sun.

Emer has been on QVC for a couple of years now. She tends to do shows where they are just on with one product or two and Keeley comes over for the TSV's, anniversaries etc...

I think Erma should be the Elemis presenter. Keeley need not keep flying back, she is just superflous to requirements. Save on the long flights which be very drying for her.

Is she stuck in the Cyprus financial crisis? Anyway the girl who is on now does an excellent job. No need for madame to keep flying over.

I couldn't agree more.
Keeley should watch a few of Emers presentations to learn how it should be done.

I "met" Emer at an event at my local Champneys day spa. She is absolutely lovely. Really listens intently to what anyone had to say. And answered questions without waffling.

My meeting with Emer at the beauty bash was the complete opposite, she had no interest in my questions or time for me as she was more interested in the conversation/gossip that Keeley was having with other therapists behind the stand. It has really put me off her - I found that very rude. I don't think she even noticed when I walked away!

Oh Im sorry to hear that. Its not how she comes across on screen. What was Keeley gossiping about?

These sort of observations from people at outside events has got me wondering what the various brand guests are really like when not on tv.

I was lucky enough to go to the beauty bash and spoke to keeley, she was very helpful and was genuinely interested in speaking to me and other customers.

Have i missed something?

I was lucky enough to go to the beauty bash and spoke to keeley, she was very helpful and was genuinely interested in speaking to me and other customers.

Sorry, Does Keeley live and work in Cyprus, i just presumed she worked in London. Thant seems crazy.:thinking:

Sorry, Does Keeley live and work in Cyprus, i just presumed she worked in London. Thant seems crazy.:thinking:

Doesn't it? Northern Cyprus is not recognised by the UK and all flights to North Cyprus have to, by law, have an en route stop in Turkey. So the journey time must be long. Cyprus is a good four hours plus from London, and with a change or refuel in Turkey, must make for an ordeal. Would certainly dry that precious skin out. Elemis must pay well, for the air fares. How can she maintain a salon in the UK when she lives in Northern Cyprus.

I know about the aviation rules as I worked for IATA many years ago. The Cyprus that most UK people know and visit is Cyprus but as I say Northern Cyprus is not recognised by any country other than Turkey. there are no charter flights, no easyjet etc so flights are very high in price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back