Elemis 30 day Pro Collagen Super System

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
This was on air last month, at a REALLY eye watering price. (don't even ask)

HOWEVER, I felt it was my duty to take up the challenge to test this product, which claims to eliminate/reduce wrinkles and lines over a 30 day period, for the benefit of all fellow forumites ! (and me of course)

I shall keep you informed on a weekly basis - truthfully, as to how good (or not) this product is, thus determining whether its worth the exorbitant amount of money being charged, but I was willing to give it a go. Of course, all skin types are different due to age and other factors; but as a guide, I am 65 with wrinkle free cheeks, light lines at eye corners and below my eyes. Big problem area is lining and drooping at mouth corners with a deeper indented line running from each nostril to mouth corner.

Exfoliating first, I have used the serum morning and night, followed by either Marine Cream or Oxygenated Night Cream as instructed, for 5 days now. As yet there is no indication of any visible difference.

Will update in another 5 days time.

I would be interested to know if anyone else was foolhardy enough to buy it, and what their results are.

Will read your report posts with interest Brissles.
I could never spend on something like that myself, but will be curious to know how you get on.
How will the 30 day mbg work if you use it for 30 days? There won't be anything left to return.

Wow! Can't wait to hear what you think. I am trying bliss capsules for the first time. I have a 14 day supply so am waiting to see if they live up the hype!!

Will read your report posts with interest Brissles.
I could never spend on something like that myself, but will be curious to know how you get on.
How will the 30 day mbg work if you use it for 30 days? There won't be anything left to return.

Um, I dunno is the answer to that. In order for it to work, you have to use it for 30 days, but by then there's nothing to return if its rubbish !

UPDATE !

Am now halfway through the 'system'. I've religiously cleansed, slathered and plastered every morning and evening, with the added weekly exfoliating to face and neck.

During the first week or so I suffered teenage spots, (at first I thought it was a second dose of the measles !) however, I realised it was my skin getting used to something new, so I persevered.

I've got to ADMIT, I have seen a significant difference in my skin, now that its settled down, and appears to be responding well to this serum and cream regime every day. I'm hoping its not a case of the 'Kings New Clothes', but there is an improvement in the fine lines around the sides of my eyes and beneath them.

The jowly lines to the side of my mouth are still evident (perhaps only surgery will remove the worst), but some are not so 'crevice like'. But hey ho I've another 15 days to go, so will report back at the end, as to whether this investment was worth the money.

i think elemis is good for dry to very dry skin but i have normal/ oily and it just makes my skin very very oily and spotty. i have friends who use this and it really makes a difference

The main ingredient in the product is matrixyl and a while ago I was reading an article about matrixyl which said one of the best products for matrixyl is the Boots protect and perfect intense serum.
The Boots serum is £23.95 but they do a special bundle of 6 tubes for £63.80. They also do a bundle containing the serum plus the other items such as day cream, night cream etc for around £43. I`ll see if I can find the article I was reading.

i think elemis is good for dry to very dry skin but i have normal/ oily and it just makes my skin very very oily and spotty. i have friends who use this and it really makes a difference

Have to agree boffy, I want to love Elemis but it just makes my combo skin more oily.

The main ingredient in the product is matrixyl and a while ago I was reading an article about matrixyl which said one of the best products for matrixyl is the Boots protect and perfect intense serum.
The Boots serum is £23.95 but they do a special bundle of 6 tubes for £63.80. They also do a bundle containing the serum plus the other items such as day cream, night cream etc for around £43. I`ll see if I can find the article I was reading.

Matrixyl articles: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...uster--cosmetic-giants-dont-want-know-it.html
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/_mobi...ducts/the-best-day-night-creams-wonder-creams

Have to agree boffy, I want to love Elemis but it just makes my combo skin more oily.

i get annoyed when alison young says its lightweight cream gel formula so its good for combi skin. it not its quite oily in texture.

I'm quite tempted by this kit. My finger hovers over the buy button and then l pull back. All of my adult life l have had bad acne skin. Now l'm older my skin is drier but still quite oily, with acne rosacea now. I find some Elemis products suit me best. I can't take any thick creams or glycolics. I wish l could be unfortunately it's a no no.

I'm quite tempted by this kit. My finger hovers over the buy button and then l pull back. All of my adult life l have had bad acne skin. Now l'm older my skin is drier but still quite oily, with acne rosacea now. I find some Elemis products suit me best. I can't take any thick creams or glycolics. I wish l could be unfortunately it's a no no.

Have you tried Decleor Prolagene Gel yet?

I love Elemis, cannot use Boots as it breaks my rosacea out like mad. But I cannot use every Elemis product as some of the those break me out. I used PCMC but I always find it quite rich enough for me and I have normal skin still(a counter not Elemis did one of those light things on me, I only had some dehydration on my upper cheek area. The SA said that was fantastic for a 56 years old), but I would not say it would be good on a combi or oily skin at all.

I think a few brands now have the matrixyl now?

Thanks for this info, very interesting read. I hadn't realised there was an Elemis 30 day super intense system until I saw it at my local salon.

I do agree with another forumite about being able to buy the capsules separately for the Super System. I will say, that l am really having to stretch out the 15ml night cream that comes with my kit, and glad that I've got 'back up' tubes that haven't been used from other collections. I feel that these meagre size portions are used as 'fill ins' to justify the high cost.

Latest posts

Back