Ekemis OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suspect it might be during the mini series which is coming up.

Wonder if Keeley will be over doing the mini series? Seems her little boy is or was in hospital this last week. She posted on her facebook page saying sorry for not answering questions.

Got am e mail from Gorgeous Shop this morning they have an Elemis set reduced from £47.78 to £12..Tri enzyme..pcmc and lime and ginger hand/body cream. Offer on till 8am 11th March.

daydreamer

Got am e mail from Gorgeous Shop this morning they have an Elemis set reduced from £47.78 to £12..Tri enzyme..pcmc and lime and ginger hand/body cream. Offer on till 8am 11th March.

daydreamer

It has sold out now but there are a few other bargains on there. Thanks for the post.

Still no details of what is in the kit
Why cant they put the picture and details all on at the same time when they put the item number on their website

Wonder if Keeley will be over doing the mini series? Seems her little boy is or was in hospital this last week. She posted on her facebook page saying sorry for not answering questions.

According to the Morning Show today yes she'll be on later.

:thinking:

I read this as "over-doing" but decided not to mention it!

Jude xx

I read this as "over-doing" but decided not to mention it!

Jude xx

So glad you didn't Jude, so I've not mentioned "over doing" it either!

I've just seen the mini series advert and there wasn't a curtain sign, sandwich board, Pukka Pie or animal throw to be seen.:confused:

So glad you didn't Jude, so I've not mentioned "over doing" it either!

I've just seen the mini series advert and there wasn't a curtain sign, sandwich board, Pukka Pie or animal throw to be seen.

Is the new promo for Elemis (first the luxury cruise ship then the massage in the spa) filmed in Keeley's actual literal salon I wonder? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back