Egoli Elephant Ring No Diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
Hi I bought a Egoli elephant style ring item no Item Number 690259 the description said it had diamond accents for eyes but the one I received had none in it there were spaces for them more like dimples in the gold no claws to hold stones I know it was only 2 points but they charge enough for their jewellery I had to return it and pay for the special delivery and then have to claim for the return postage so much for QUALITY VALUE CONVIENCE

Anyone else who bought this check theirs and let me know if they have diamonds in them

Hi I bought a Egoli elephant style ring item no Item Number 690259 the description said it had diamond accents for eyes but the one I received had none in it there were spaces for them more like dimples in the gold no claws to hold stones I know it was only 2 points but they charge enough for their jewellery I had to return it and pay for the special delivery and then have to claim for the return postage so much for QUALITY VALUE CONVIENCE

Anyone else who bought this check theirs and let me know if they have diamonds in them

I saw this ring with Catherine Huntley - she said there were diamonds then before she went off the item she checked and said that after all there were NO diamonds...wish they'd get their act together...

Their product descriptions are "absolutely" terrible at times. (This seems to be the newest buzzword BTW. If you've not noticed it before, you will now.)

Popcorn, copy and paste the description before they alter it, contact CS (email seems to get a better response than a phone call I find) and ask them to refund the price, their original p&p and compensate you for the return postage. Very shabby QVC imho.

Jude xx

Defo no diamonds in the piece but the word appears twice in the description.

Attachments

• DiamondFreeElephant.jpg
    DiamondFreeElephant.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 170
Curiouser and curiouser.....

Hi :wave:,
Strangely enough, the links in the posts in this thread to the items with no diamonds that were advertised as "with diamonds", no longer connect to those items - QVC been monitoring ST again perhaps.....?
:wink::wink::wink:

In the fastening according to the description.

"The necklace secures with a 9 carat gold ball-shaped screw clasp with diamond acccenting."

Oh, thanks, I didn't read it properly. You think they might have shown that in the photo and what's the point anyway?

BTW, I have no intention of buying this, was just browsing and thought it was pretty.

Latest posts

Back