Ego mate's cooking strikes again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I was invited over to ego mate for her unseasonal xmas dinner we do every year. She posted a picture of the turkey whilst I was on the train on my way to her and it looked like this!
1622406551763.png

I know she had a few people to serve but, nobody got a proper slice, the sprouts were a mush, the yorkshire puddings were raw inside.....but other than that it was lovely..and she was a lot more bearable than normal. She proudly posted pics on social media of this inihilated turkey. Yes, it was as dry as it looked, and the gravy didn't help 'cause it was so thick and glutenous you could literally slice it. Good day though, she was actually pretty good company like the old days! Bless her she did a professional cookery course when she was young, obvs she missed the day they did "presentation"!

I know she had a few people to serve but, nobody got a proper slice, the sprouts were a mush, the yorkshire puddings were raw inside.....but other than that it was lovely..and she was a lot more bearable than normal. She proudly posted pics on social media of this inihilated turkey. Yes, it was as dry as it looked, and the gravy didn't help 'cause it was so thick and glutenous you could literally slice it. Good day though, she was actually pretty good company like the old days! Bless her she did a professional cookery course when she was young, obvs she missed the day they did "presentation"!
…. and the days they did turkey, sprouts, yorkshires and gravy as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back