Eco Tan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Does anybody know what happened to Eco Tan and where can you buy it these days? I have seen some dodgy packs in TKMaxxthat look like they are past their sell buy date [probably returns with sticky tape all over the package].

Does anybody know of a similar brand that you can spray, a bit like a water puffer spray more than an aerosol spray-on all over colour. [Good for us pale, light skins who just like a subtle look instead of a full tan].

I always get mine from Ebay xx

Does anybody know what happened to Eco Tan and where can you buy it these days? I have seen some dodgy packs in TKMaxxthat look like they are past their sell buy date [probably returns with sticky tape all over the package].

Does anybody know of a similar brand that you can spray, a bit like a water puffer spray more than an aerosol spray-on all over colour. [Good for us pale, light skins who just like a subtle look instead of a full tan].

I saw one in T.K.Maxx too Helena and walked round with it in my basket for a while before eventually putting it back on the shelf! Not that it looked like a return, but it was a huge bottle and only 6 months left on the use-by date..

I got some from Amazon.

Latest posts

Back