Ebay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
WHY dont people send current stuff back to qvc for a full refund instead of offering it for sale on Ebay BNWT ?

I have just seen lots of BNWT Pompoos items on ebay that are in the current shows and being offered for a lot less money.

I'm not particularly thick, but why is this ? I can understand they may be out of the 30 day mbg, but surely 4 weeks is enough time to know whether you like it or not and get a full refund in preference to clawing back a much reduced figure - I am only referring to the Brand New With Tags here.:

I never cease to be amazed by this, or am I missing something.confused:

May be something purchased for a specific event a few months down the line, which seems fine at the time, gets hung in the wardrobe, and then when the day arrives person has gained a few pounds and the item does not fit, or the weather is all wrong or just changed mind but it was too late.

Or there may be deeper issues at stake, I know someone who is addicted to shopping (in the stores AND qvc), her tiny flat is rammed full of clothes, still with the tags on that have been sitting there unworn. I think she has finally discovered ebay. She will never get back what she paid for the items but at least she is creating some space in the flat, if not in her head.

Check the location of the sellers, if they are near to Warrington or Shrewsbury, they will be from the outlet shops.....especially if they are selling the same item in different sizes. Clothing is often a fraction of the tv price in the shops!

I think it will be re sellers being clever with their listings. I will often search on ebay if I see something I like on QVC so would not surprise me if people did the same after watching a Pampoos show.

I rarely buy clothes from QVC - if I see something I like I go straight to eBay!!

Items stay on QVC for quite some time so I can imagine that you might buy something, maybe for an occasion beyond the 30 days, and then on trying it on again after the first flush of excitement has passed realise you don't like it as much. It is better to get something back for it rather than just chuck it!

Personally, whatever the reason, I'm glad things turn up on auction sites - saves me a fortune!!:happy::happy:

Yes I've had some good Kim&Co dresses for about half price. Luckily they fitted me.
I also bought a cozy home duvet cover and sheet (again about half QVC price) which was described as NEW but that turned into a bit of a drama as the duvet cover had a cigarette burn in it and feathers in the pillowcases. I had quite a few problems with the seller and had to open a case against him to get my money back.

Latest posts

Back