Easypay code 20th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another 3-pay temptation... Today only!
I tried to use the easy pay code on the stupid da#m
website, and it won't let me. Says i've already used it today. So that means you're only allowed to use it once, doesn't make
sense, but saved me money, and lost them a sale :glass::glass::glass:

You can only use these codes once, it's worth putting everything in your basket to check out all together.

I'd like to see a money off coupon, 10% wouldn't kill 'em

Jude xx

You can only use these codes once, it's worth putting everything in your basket to check out all together.

I'd like to see a money off coupon, 10% wouldn't kill 'em

Jude xx

There was a £10.00 off voucher in the Summer which was great. I used it to buy the OPI Minnie Mouse collection which made the kit excellent value. For me, the only reason I could see QVC issuing the voucher yesterday was because they thought the TSV would not sell well on the 2 easy pays they had offered. I didn't bite. I'd rather save money than spread the cost of something over three months. x

I didn't use the code. I thought £50+ p&p for yet another beauty TSV was way over the top, easy pay code or no easy pay code. I just bought the Superdrug Vit E Hot cloth cleanser for £5 for 200ml for my daughter (just finished No7's version which is double the price), tried it myself and really like it!

I got the code but the only thing I wanted was on 3 easy pays anyway.

Flamenco, I was waffling about the Superdrug cleanser yesterday. It's the best alternative I've found to C&P. There was a daft offer a few weeks ago where you could buy two products from the range for £1 cheaper than the cost of the cleanser!

I got the code but the only thing I wanted was on 3 easy pays anyway.

Flamenco, I was waffling about the Superdrug cleanser yesterday. It's the best alternative I've found to C&P. There was a daft offer a few weeks ago where you could buy two products from the range for £1 cheaper than the cost of the cleanser!

Oooo I hope that offer comes back soon! I love the smell too and it seems to shift waterproof mascara well. I am using the limited edition Rose & Lavender C&P as I originally bought it for my daughter as a treat but it irritated her skin, making it sore. TBH I don't think it's as good as the normal C&P and must be the only one who doesn't like the smell. It must be the lavender but its got a very astringent smell. I wouldn't repurchase.

Yes, I was shocked to get the £10 voucher. Re-read it a few times as I was convinced it was dodgy or something. I bought an Ojon set I had thought about a few times.

I just went to Marks and Spencer yesterday with their 10% off all beauty and spend £15 and get a free gift. Bought my neck cream(the best on the market), a Pure night oil(same ingredients as old Liz Earle's oil), both came to £16.80 and got free £12 gift.

Donna, I was wondering about the M&S skincare range, it seemed to be good quality when I was in the other day having a wee nosey about. Maybe try it if its 10% off and i'll def give the neck cream a go. Thanks for that :)

Has anyone tried the PUR line from M&S? I noticed they have a hot cloth cleanser. I will not need any c&p for quite a while now but I just wondered what it is like and what people think if they have tried it :) Superdrug also have an offer on their website... If you spend £30 you get 15 percent off works on 3 for 2 items as well. Selected cacharel fragrances 30ml for £10 too. Offers end soon I think.

Just noticed that M&S are selling Pür Minerals which was once upon a time sold on Ideal World, in fact somewhere in storage I have a few of their products though I did throw away an eyebrow wax of theirs recently because it smelled off. I wonder whether Pür considered selling on QVC but M&S was a more attractive option?

Jude xx

They never have a tester out for the the PURE hot cloth cleanser, so no idea. The Overnight Oil I bought, is all the same natural ingredients that are in the Liz Earle one, minus the smell. I mean the Superbalm oil, its only £6 with 60p off at the moment. Oh and it has the Bee Save logo to show no bees had been harmed.

They never have a tester out for the the PURE hot cloth cleanser, so no idea. The Overnight Oil I bought, is all the same natural ingredients that are in the Liz Earle one, minus the smell. I mean the Superbalm oil, its only £6 with 60p off at the moment. Oh and it has the Bee Save logo to show no bees had been harmed.

Wouldn't it be awful if you bought some of that, and on the way out of the shop accidentally trod on a bee...

Latest posts

Back