Easy Pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kath

Registered Shopper
Hi

I ordered an item on 4 easy pays. I paid the first instalment and the P+P, does anyone know what date each consecutive months the next easy pay amount will be deducted. I just want to make sure I have the money in my account and don't get any bank charges. Any info appreciated.

Hi

I ordered an item on 4 easy pays. I paid the first instalment and the P+P, does anyone know what date each consecutive months the next easy pay amount will be deducted. I just want to make sure I have the money in my account and don't get any bank charges. Any info appreciated.

It tends to be 28 days after the first payment, so if you buy something on the 15th of the month the second chunk comes out on the 15th of the next month. In my experience anyway.

Thank you for your prompt reply. It is the first time I have ever used easy pay.

I have found that it worlks seamlessly. Trouble is that you are more likely to buy stuff. If the Philosophy tsv had not been on easy pay I wouldn't have bought it. Hasn't arrived here in Italy yet...sick of it already!!

Didn't it used to tell you the dates when future payments were coming out from your bank account on the invoice they sent you, with your purchase?

Rather than date,cound 29 days forward for your next payment. So far my payments have always gone out every 28 days.

Latest posts

Back