Easy Pay!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I posted earlier, I didn't get a code :envy:. But I thought I'd try the one kindly posted at the start of this thread. I don't know about anyone else, but it wouldn't work for me - kept saying it didn't recognise the code. (was online and used custom checkout) :sad: So, I guess my money is safe, didn't really need that Lola Rose necklace anyway! :angel:

Mrs J, I was going to go for that one but I am on the fence and the farts are pulling one way and the little devils the other. I'm not sure which way to go. I also want the GHD's I've promised myself for ages. What a quandry I am in.

As I posted earlier, I didn't get a code :envy:. But I thought I'd try the one kindly posted at the start of this thread. I don't know about anyone else, but it wouldn't work for me - kept saying it didn't recognise the code. (was online and used custom checkout) :sad: So, I guess my money is safe, didn't really need that Lola Rose necklace anyway! :angel:

I have just tried it to, and it didn't work for me either :sad:

I bought a couple of things yesterday using the code, just bits I wanted for my hols, oh and the TSV. Then I remembered something I had wanted for ages but was too mean to buy at one hit so I tried to use it again today and it wouldnt let me. I phoned up customer service and they said it can only be used once..... dont remember it saying that on the email. Oh well, thats £400 they lost and I saved on an Archos that I didnt really need anyway. I guess they dont understand "impulse purchases" or they would surely have bitten my hand off. QVC are the losers. Infact I am so pee'd off now, I may use all the items I got for my hols, then send them all back when I get home !

I bought a couple of things yesterday using the code, just bits I wanted for my hols, oh and the TSV. Then I remembered something I had wanted for ages but was too mean to buy at one hit so I tried to use it again today and it wouldnt let me. I phoned up customer service and they said it can only be used once..... dont remember it saying that on the email. Oh well, thats £400 they lost and I saved on an Archos that I didnt really need anyway. I guess they dont understand "impulse purchases" or they would surely have bitten my hand off. QVC are the losers. Infact I am so pee'd off now, I may use all the items I got for my hols, then send them all back when I get home !

Just looked at the T & C's in the small print...it does say one order only...how mean is that!:envy:

Just looked at the T & C's in the small print...it does say one order only...how mean is that!:envy:

I wish you girls would read the posts, I've wasted all that energy, grrrrrrrrrr!!! (Don't worry, it's a change for me to expend energy at all ;) )

One order only, but that may be for up to FIVE items - that's what CS told me when I phoned on Friday evening, and the CS person actually checked with someone in the background.

I just made up my mind to get some Prescriptives mascara, one of very few with 100% 5-star ratings - and it's Wait List only :(

clemenzina :clapping:

I was strong. I deleted the email yesterday afternoon. The only thing I really need/want at the mo is a new nail top coat. Want the Essie one as I also want to try their new matte one so figured it will save me money to buy the original top coat from them as well at the same time and QVC don't stock this. x

I succumbed...

I bought a couple of Decleor items with mine, the TSV and the supersize Cleanser pack. I bought the Decleor cleanser & toner from Bid a good few months ago for £7 and did like it but went back to Liz Earle after I finished it so I have decided to try more from Decleor whilst its on easypay. :clapping:

It's been well documented that I bought some GHD's and have gone on wait list for a Lola Rose pendant.

Latest posts

Back