Easy Pay!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great - everything i went to order is out of stock!!

Microplane foot file - out of stock!
Verbena duo liquid soap - out of stock!
Cherry blossom edt - out of stock!
Yankee Candle clean cotton plug in refills - out of stock!

Ah well, saved me a fortune even with the easy pay!!

Thanks so much for the heads up. Just ordered a fab gold bracelet off clearance on 4 easy pays which i couldn't have ordered otherwise.

Davina x

I got one too. Told MrM who said "You have no money" "No," I said "but you have!" Talk me out of buying something Farts! x

just ordered some Christmas candles oh dear!! I know its early but I couldnt resist!! the ez pay voucher meant 6 pounds odd x 4 was too good to miss

I got the email too but dont think there is anything I really want to buy unless I buy the Yankee Christmas Candles which means I wont have to pay for them too far in advance

I really wanted a recent tsv tocantin garnet ring,lovely but could not stretch to it. Now with this easy pay I'm tempted again. It's £157 ( ouch ) and would work out at about £10 a week over the 4 months payment. Birthday coming up in September.. Ooo the agony:giggle:

I got the email too, I don't generally get special offers. To be honest though I would rather just pay upfront for things so I know where I am. That said I don't buy really expensive things from QVC and I suppose if you were buying an item that was several hundred pounds then easypay would be useful.

I did get the recent £5 offer for introducing a friend. My friend ordered some Elemis, the pump was faulty but she had thrown the packaging away so bought a jiffy bag and paid to post it back but phoned and asked for a refund for the return p & p. She has got a replacement product but no refund and says she won't use them again. I feel guilty now for suggesting buying from them and just wish I hadn't bothered!

just ordered some Christmas candles oh dear!! I know its early but I couldnt resist!! the ez pay voucher meant 6 pounds odd x 4 was too good to miss

Which candles did you get? I was watching the Hannah's Candles show and was tempted but the reviews seem mixed.

I have not had the email but I have just recieved the fridge fresh TSV from earlier in the week.

i used mine to buy an item on 'clearance'; a Chateau D'Argent rubi ring. xxx

I phoned to ask if the code could be used on separate purchases within the weekend. CS person didn't know, checked and said "Up to 5 items on one order".

I'm desperately trying to think what I need (want), and looking up comparative prices and reviews.

clemenzina

You could try again, Jabba - I thought it was for use at the weekend, not today. I see others reckon they've got the 'privilege' today, but...

clemenzina

I wonder what criteria they used, I never usually get offers and I've never used easypay.

This is the first time that I have had one of the offers and have been a customer for nearly 10yrs! Not sure why they pick and choose but I have bought a lot of items recently - about 5 or 6 this month which is more than usual for me. Maybe it just depends on how many purchases you make at any one time....:thinking2: oh gawd...as if I need MORE encouragement to spend money :cash:

i got one, its the first time i have ever received anything not sure what i will use it on.

Latest posts

Back