Easy Pay!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
I just recieved this email from QVC .... Good idea or not? I doubt I will do any damage today but who knows there is always tomorrow and sunday.

Treat yourself to something special this weekend and we'll treat you to Easy Pay.

Just use this Easy Pay on Request Promotional Code (EZPAY7) and you can pay for your order in 4 interest-free installments. But hurry - the offer ends midnight on Sunday.

Our weekend is packed with sensational shows and super products, so now you can make the most of them. (Of course, if your choice is already on 'Easy Pay', there's no need to use your code - use it on something else instead!)

I've received one too Kathy, don't yet know if it will get used.

First time I ever got any form of communication from them apart from show alert emails.

Me too! As you say Kathy, I won't be tempted by today's offerings but who knows what tomorrow and Sunday may bring? ;)

What a pity the Quacker show was on last night, before I got my code. :grin:

Its only items which are aired on tv.

Never got it but then I don't really want it. Nothing of interest for me this weekend.

I just successfully used it on a Sarah Chapman item. I don't know whether the item will be shown this weekend, but the code certainly worked. :clapping:

I just phoned CS and the young man said it was Anything, not just those items aired on TV.

Nothing here, but then I have never received any offers, invites, etc. Not surprising, I am probably one of their most expensive customers - or so they keep telling me in "the letters"!

Me too! As you say Kathy, I won't be tempted by today's offerings but who knows what tomorrow and Sunday may bring? ;)

What a pity the Quacker show was on last night, before I got my code. :grin:

I have just noticed that Nina Leonard Fashion is on tomorrow night at 11pm. :54:

I have just noticed that Nina Leonard Fashion is on tomorrow night at 11pm. :54:

Nina Leonard just doesn't have the same 'class' as Quacker, IYKWIM Kathy. ;). Nobody can do sequinned Christmas sweaters like Quacker. :lol:

Nothing here, but then I have never received any offers, invites, etc. Not surprising, I am probably one of their most expensive customers - or so they keep telling me in "the letters"!

I've had the dreaded letter more than once concordia...so you may get the email yet. It's the first time I've ever received anything by way of an offer from them...even if it's an offer to spend more money!

Latest posts

Back