Easy Pay Netbooks ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barnsleylass

Registered Shopper
Hi there
any ideas if any netbooks will be available on easy pay with it being a Tecchy day??
You are usually in the know
thanks
s xx

Only QVC will know what items will or will not be on Easy Pay.

If you fall in love with the Vivienne Tam, it is lovely and a great spec for a netbook, take a look on HP's website before buying. They are offering the netbook and mouse for £449 with free postage. They are also offering 2 year pick up and return service and £100 cash back for a trade in. There is also a voucher code for 10% off - think it's HPJUNE10- and if you go through Quidco you get another 4% off. No easypays, but less money.

Last edited:
I love the look of the vivienne tam notebook, but what seems to be coming over time and again in the reviews is the lack of battery life. Also, if you buy a backup battery, it comes only in black which then spoils the look.

Someone also mentioned there were no Home and End keys on the keyboard - I think that would drive me insane to be honest as I use them both constantly.

He's just said 5 hours battery life...not according to the rave reviews there isn't! :wait:

And the vid of the giggly women clinking drinks over the top of the laptop has put me off altogether. Airheads! Is that really the type of women that would buy one, in which case count me out if that's the label I'll be tarnished with :wonder:

If I'd paid £500 for something, I wouldn't be clinking cocktail glasses over the top of it :sad:

PS re the HP build quality - it is good, I went and had a nosey at them the other day and came away with one for my son, but it was almost half the price of the Tam one and the spec wasn't hugely different. It's a rather lovely shade of deep wine too.

Just bought the HP 110 using easy pay - it seemed so "cheap" looking at the monthly figures....... now I'm feeling guilty and need a pep talk :thinking:.

Anyone got this already? Please tell me that it's the best thing you've ever bought - help me sleep tonight :sweat:.

Pleeeeeeeease!

I decided to go for this as well. I have been looking for a netbook for a while and this looks like a good deal.

I hope it's good - I'm collecting a pink one from Argos tomorrow! No easy pay but only £240 less my nectar points. And it's PINK :)

Latest posts

Back