Easter Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
Quite surprised to have received an Easter Card from Q this morning, such a long time since I've had anything like that, seems like a few have had them on FB too!

Yes I received one as well - just wish it had been for free p & p. Will you use yours Whatsgoinon? Have you your eye on anything?

Free P&P on top of the EP's would have been brilliant and I think people would jump at the chance to make use of it...you still have to pay the P&P up front with all your purchases on EP, so with a couple of items it's going to stack up.

I've just spent a fortune (It is to me anyway) this week, so maybe wait until 16 April to see what pennies are like before use.

Having had problems with EP and returns I don't use it at all now so mine went in the bin. Free p and p might have tempted me.

In twenty one years I've had one, one! There's that many things on easy pay now, they're not as coveted as they once was, just aswell because for some reason, I'm never "randomly" chosen............altogether now "aaaahhhhhhh"

I got mine, just finished the last of easy pays for Christmas :mysmilie_13: so could be tempted especially as it's for three easy pays on a whole order. Just can't think of anything I actually want at the moment. Valid until 16th April though so will hang on to it for the moment.

WOuld anyone who's had the EP code mind sharing it with me please? (If it works for anyone that uses, and bit just the person it's been sent to) I'm wanting to buy an electronics item that's a little bit more expensive so EPs would really help. You could PM me if you didn't want to broadcast it. Ta.

I've never had an Easter card from QVC. I don't think they like me much.
Awwww....

WOuld anyone who's had the EP code mind sharing it with me please? (If it works for anyone that uses, and bit just the person it's been sent to) I'm wanting to buy an electronics item that's a little bit more expensive so EPs would really help. You could PM me if you didn't want to broadcast it. Ta.

You are welcome to mine if I can get it out of the bin but someone else may have theirs handier.

Just be careful - often it only relates to on air items (not all items on website) which has caught me out in the past - I didnt bother reading the card so perhaps someone could clarify this for you.

EAST15...Mr Akimbo got an Easter Card. His reaction was something along the lines of "What in a Frilly Hat have they sent me this for?"

Thanks Peeps. I Got a PM with the code (thanks again!!) But it didn't work. Think they must be linked to accounts. Ah well.

Latest posts

Back