Easiyo twaddle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Verging on soft here in West Kent. I prefer it a bit harder, more bite

When I make Easiyo I always, fill half way up, pour in the powder, shake like crazy. Fill to about a cm below the line shake like crazy again. I use cold filtered water from the fridge and never bother to let it warm up

I then fill the hot water at least a cm above the top of the baffle so that when the pot goes in the hot water almost overflows. If you do this then be careful!!

I then leave it alone for at least 12 hours, sometimes longer if I forget!

I tend to only make the low fat greek and it always turns out fine for me.

The secret's in the wrist action (™)

Stuart

I have hard water - but it tastes good!!
Mine used to go wrong quite often when I used tap cold water even if I only went to 800mls.
Now use off-cold/lukewarm and can fill to top no probs.
Shake as much as i can manage. Strawberry one last week was a bit lumpy. Cherry one this week thick & smooth!!!

NO need for that expensive Easiyo contraption. Get a large sterile container. A giant yogurt tub will do. Heat some milk. Let it cool. Stir in a few spoons of your favourite yogurt with a sterile spoon and shove it in the Airing Cupboard. Next morning you have a whole tub of yogurt for a fraction of the price! If you like Vanilla, stir in a few drops of vanilla EXTRACT. You can add almost anything you like.

Easiyo products are good but really no more cost effective than buying yogurt from the shop. Anyone who pays £20 for a few sachets of bacteria must want their head read!

I didn't realise the shake was so important. I'm going to give my next lot a right seeing to!

Does anyone know any suppliers of the easi yo sachets? I've only been buying on QVC when there is free p&p and special offers on QVC. Don't want to pay more than £2 a sachet including p&p.

I was making my own too but I've bought some sachets and they are delicious - now hooked as long as the price is right!

Latest posts

Back