Easiyo TSV - April 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was really looking forward to this TSV (sad, I know), but it doesn't seem very good value with that P&P. If my MIL wants one then I suppose I might get a couple which would bring the price down a bit, but still not sure.

Lakeland have stopped alot of flavours, the wahl website? turns me off as they sell dog food lol - have bought the tsv, not sure if the moose is lactose intolerant friendly tho.

bb

I used to use QVC then Julian Graves (in Dobbies Garden Centres) to buy my Easiyo but have started to use http://www.wahlshop.co.uk/acatalog/Easiyo.html which delivers in super fast time and costs about a quid less per sachet, and you can mix your own bundle of sachets.
Thanks for the link- def won't get the TSV now!

Lakeland have stopped alot of flavours, the wahl website? turns me off as they sell dog food lol - have bought the tsv, not sure if the moose is lactose intolerant friendly tho.

bb
Er? So do Tesco's! :4:

I just bought the TSV but I must admit I was hoping there would be a yoghurt maker in it as my one from Ideal World has cracked so will have to buy a new one. Hoping the TSV will sell out and they have a good OTO.

Yes, a pet shop website that sells easiyo :s
I bought the tsv, my local Julian Graves sells the individual sachets for 2.60 each..

BB

I only pay around £ 2 a sachet in my Co-op department store and they have a good selection of flavours and good turn over of stock. It also is mine and my friends meeting place, as we can browse in the shop if it is raining and very centeral,

I have a new favourite - the greek unsweetened. It set beautifully, to perfection, and you can add your own flavourings. Just about to order a 10 pack.

I bought the TSV and mixed up a sachet of strawberry mousse with a greek yoghurt base. It's really tasty, fluffy, creamy and delicious. Problem is, how on earth do I get any more of it? (It does contain hydrogenated vegetable oil which does surprise me - naughty easiyo :13:)

Latest posts

Back