Easilocks Hair Extensions TSV 10/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beware of which colour you order. Like most of us, I suffer with the dreaded fine and thin hair, so sent for a ""clip in" for volume. On screen I bought the nearest to my hair colour, but it was 'way out', so back it went.

Beware of which colour you order. Like most of us, I suffer with the dreaded fine and thin hair, so sent for a ""clip in" for volume. On screen I bought the nearest to my hair colour, but it was 'way out', so back it went.
Our next door neighbour's hair went very thin 17 years ago following the birth of her son. She was 50 this summer & the menopause years have made her hair even more fragile so she's bought two clip ins; they were very expensive but the difference they've made to her confidence is amazing.

If your thinking of buying a hair piece check out the Raquel Welch collections. Fantastic range of colours that are multi tonal so therefore easy to match with your natural hair. Easi locks are very poor quality in comparison. I have a couple of RW toppers I have posted two photos of them.
Also if you buy from Hot Hair you can return them ....you can also speak to them on the phone.

Attachments

• raquel_welch_chameleon_golden_wheat_and_no_doubt_macchiano_001_50 resized.jpg
    raquel_welch_chameleon_golden_wheat_and_no_doubt_macchiano_001_50 resized.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 102
  • raquel_welch_chameleon_golden_wheat_and_no_doubt_macchiano_003_50 resized 2.jpg
    raquel_welch_chameleon_golden_wheat_and_no_doubt_macchiano_003_50 resized 2.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 111
Our next door neighbour's hair went very thin 17 years ago following the birth of her son. She was 50 this summer & the menopause years have made her hair even more fragile so she's bought two clip ins; they were very expensive but the difference they've made to her confidence is amazing.
I too have a friend who has very fine short hair, and cannot style it at all, its just chin length straight, then she also paid a fair amount for a clip in, and it was well worth the money.

I too have a friend who has very fine short hair, and cannot style it at all, its just chin length straight, then she also paid a fair amount for a clip in, and it was well worth the money.
Lots of women use such things - see also HUGE popularity of extensions in the hairdressers. Certain ages all have the same look - below shoulder, (mostly) blonde, balyage - artificial. Costs a fortune...to look the same as everyone else.

I don't suit buns or hair ups so not for me. I did once buy a wig/hairpiece from the hollywood guy that used to do them, his name escapes me. Everyone thought I'd grown my hair and said it looked totally real. It was too long for me though and I was really too old for it so sadly it went back. Ideal World used to do these scrunchies for about £20

I don’t think I could keep one of these on, I know you can use the supplied clips. Being at home with a Labrador I would be really frightened he would pick up a fallen out clip and it get stuck in his throat.

Easilocks Set of 2 HD Fibre Scrunchies
Item Number: 722237
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

Want an instant faux updo with major wow factor? Meet these Easilocks scrunchies, your volume-boosting secret weapon to help you rock the ultimate updo and transform any look in seconds. They're comfortable, super fun to play with and work just like regular hairbands, with synthetic HD fibres that look and feel like real hair. So grab a scrunchie and show off your new party-ready locks!

Updo, oh-so simple
- will you be going wavy or smooth? With both included in your set, you can change it up from one day to the next! Whichever you pick, all you have to do is tie your hair up into a ponytail or a bun and secure the scrunchie like a hair band… and that's it, voila ! You have a fabulous faux updo that adds volume to your natural hair in seconds. The scrunchies are suitable for all hair types, plus you can be confident they'll stay in place all day.

Gorgeous looks - with synthetic HD fibres, these Easilocks scrunchies look and feel like human hair. They'll blend in seamlessly without artificial shine, and you can shampoo them, straighten them or brush them out, creating effortlessly beautiful hair in seconds without going to the hairdresser.

A fun gift - we're all looking for updo hairstyles, so why not gift these fabulous scrunchies to a fellow beauty buff? If you can't bear to part with both, you could always gift one and keep the other one for yourself… just saying!

Choose your colour - your look is in your hands! Find the perfect scrunchie for your hair with 13 colour options to choose from. It's a match!

Colour options:

• Brown Cocoa
  • Vanilla Balayage
  • Sand and Vanilla
  • Peal and Oak
  • Malibu Blonde
  • Ice Blonde
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Lightest Brown Ombre
  • Fudge Brownie
  • Light Grey
  • Mocha Brown
  • Copper
  • Ebony

What's in the box?

• 1 x wavy fibre hair scrunchie
  • 1 x straight fibre hair scrunchie

How to use:

• Simply attach to your hair like you would a regular scrunchie or hair tie
  • Expand the elastic and wrap around your hair for style, comfort and a fuller look

This item illustrates exactly why p&p for tsvs should be free. Full price is £25, tsv price is a couple of pence shy of £20, add on £2.95 and you're saving 2 measly quid. It's not the sort of thing I'd buy, but I'd imagine that despite the huge array of colours available, there'll be a fair few mistakes made. I don't think I'd fancy receiving one of the returns...ewww!

I too bought a couple of 'pony's' from Ideal World back in the day. They were the Hot Hair brand, and were pretty spot on in colour. This tsv seems to be a generic range which looks pretty hit and miss. I do wear a scrunchy I bought years ago and it does help on a bad hair day.

This item illustrates exactly why p&p for tsvs should be free. Full price is £25, tsv price is a couple of pence shy of £20, add on £2.95 and you're saving 2 measly quid. It's not the sort of thing I'd buy, but I'd imagine that despite the huge array of colours available, there'll be a fair few mistakes made. I don't think I'd fancy receiving one of the returns...ewww!
Hardly any reduction. QVC dont do many deals anymore specially TSV's

I got an Artscape top quite recently for a fiver and it's very good quality. Bargains are few and far between though.

CC
Don't forget the Hurricane Lamp CC, although to be fair, that was a Q pricing cock up rather than a genuine bargain.
I still regret not getting two of them when I had the chance though 😢

If your thinking of buying a hair piece check out the Raquel Welch collections. Fantastic range of colours that are multi tonal so therefore easy to match with your natural hair. Easi locks are very poor quality in comparison. I have a couple of RW toppers I have posted two photos of them.
Also if you buy from Hot Hair you can return them ....you can also speak to them on the phone.
IW used to do RW. I think I even spotted a Q model moonlighting over there for the shows too.

Latest posts

Back