Early Bird Easy Pays!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
I noticed the TSV today was available via an early bird easy pay. A new one on me , if you buy before 9am in the morning you can have the easy pays, after that....tough, that option is gone.
I find that quite annoying, it's like a pressure to buy in a way?

I think it's a trick to push the people who are wavering to impulse buy. If you are not 100% sure about something at midnight, you may well decide to sleep on it, and then in the morning, considering the matter with a fresh head, you might well decide you don't want/need/like the TSV and decide not to buy. I think the early bird easy pay is meant to avoid that and get you to buy before you can talk yourself out of it...

I noticed the TSV today was available via an early bird easy pay. A new one on me , if you buy before 9am in the morning you can have the easy pays, after that....tough, that option is gone.

I've seen it before, I guess it's a way of trying to get you to order in the early hours before you think about it logically and decide not to bother.

Don't forget easy pay = easy debt.

I think it's a trick to push the people who are wavering to impulse buy. If you are not 100% sure about something at midnight, you may well decide to sleep on it, and then in the morning, considering the matter with a fresh head, you might well decide you don't want/need/like the TSV and decide not to buy. I think the early bird easy pay is meant to avoid that and get you to buy before you can talk yourself out of it...
Great minds ... :wink2:

They used to do Early Bird Easy Pay on a lot of TSV's but havent seen it for ages - maybe because I dont watch so much :smirk:

Perhaps it's to catch those who straggle home from a night out and watch a bit of telly before crashing out?:sleepy::beer:

I've seen it before, I guess it's a way of trying to get you to order in the early hours before you think about it logically and decide not to bother.

Don't forget easy pay = easy debt.

I think it's to get you to order while you're still drunk!
:hi:

They used to do this quite a long time ago.

oh it can't be:cheeky:surely QVC NEVER EVER pressure people to buy stuff:thinking2::tongue2::angel:

Is this a new thing that I missed that they do for TSV's? I'd never heard of it before but as I'm not spending on non essentials right now, it won't encourage me to spend.

Latest posts

Back