Dyson V8 Animal Handheld Vacuum & Accessories TSV 21/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm interested in this.
If the photos are correct then this looks like the absolute, not the animal.
I hope the price isn't too astronomical and on EZ pay.

Dyson V8 Absolute Quiet Cordless Vacuum with 4 Piece Accessory Kit
Item Number: 805320
QVC Price £549.00
Todays Special Value Price £449.96
P&P £0.00

The Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless vacuum cleaner features a brand new powerful motor and an improved cleaner head to tackle housework head-on and is super quiet to boot. With extra tools for comprehensive cleaning around your home, you'll wonder how you managed without this impressive vacuum cleaner for so long!

A breath of fresh air - the V8's filtration system captures 99.97% of allergens and bacteria and seals them away so that the air that leaves the system is cleaner than the air you breathe.

Keep on running - powered by a new lithium ion battery, the V8 can run for up to 40 minutes on a single charge, 25 minutes with the direct drive cleaner head, 30 minutes with the soft roller cleaner head and seven minutes in maximum power mode. The convenient wall-mounted docking station stores and charges the machine whilst also holding additional attachments.

Easy to empty - the new hygienic dirt ejector has a specially designed collar to ensure all dust and fluff leaves the chamber in a single action, and the larger 0.54L bin capacity means less trips to the dustbin to empty.

A floor to ceiling clean - as well as the direct drive cleaner head, you'll also receive a soft roller cleaner head for hard floors, a mini motorised brush tool for upholstery, a crevice tool, combination accessory tool and a convenient docking station.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone - Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

What's in the box?

Dyson V8 Absolute
1 x soft roller cleaner head
1 x direct drive cleaner head
1 x mini motorised tool
1 x combination tool
1 x rigid crevice tool
1 x docking station

Technical specifications:

2 tier radial cyclone technology
Suction power: 115 air watts
Bin volume: 0.54L
Run time: 40 minutes
Charge time: 5 hours
Vacuum cleaner (h x l x w): 25cm x 124.4cm x 22.4cm (9.8" x 50" x 8.8")
Weight: 2.61kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805320

BUT!! 143 5 * reviews all taken from dysons own website

Thanks for posting about this TSV. I was only looking at this model last weekend. Ordered from Q now rather than pay more on the high street.

Any one used this? I have a Vax Air Lift cordless upright which cost me about £70 in the sales (in fact it's £79 at the mo from Vax direct here) and it's fine for me, though the on board tools are a bit limited. So would I be £££worth blown away by this? A deal breaker if I'd have to hold the switch down all the time I use it. TIA.

i have a basic dyson 20 mins runtime still fantastic. this looks superb tbh. not cheap but try it under the mbg best cleaner ever. my daughters are deeply envious and want one

Latest posts

Back