Dyson fan.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
This is on advanced orders, at the incredulously over the top price of £349.92 + no postage! Me thinks people are so overwhelmed by this boiliing hot weather, they may very well be suffering from heatstroke! And are eager to exercise - the credit card! If you want to keep cool, I'm sure a rotating fan for under £20 will do the job. Obviously, not the same high standard or quality but, considering that it won't see much use, probably as much as I would want to spend.

It gets terrible reviews on Amazon.

For that price I would expect Mr Dyson to come to my house. and personally blow cold air over me.

yeah and Debbie said that it was good cause you have the heat element to it, cause if you go to bed with a traditional fan you'll wake up at 3am freezing .... is it not a heatwave where she is then! Oh to be able to wake up freezing at the moment :wink:

Last edited:
I have a v similar fan Julie but it's still in the loft - two reasons: it's blummin hot up in the roof and if I bring it down the sun will disappear! The nation is relying on my fan staying somewhere behind the Christmas decs!

I am sitting in front of a 15 inch floor-standing fan from Tesco, I think it was £9-99 but that was some years ago, bought in the previous heat wave and has been a godsend in this one, once I'd found it!

Latest posts

Back