Dyson AM05 Hot & Cool Fan White TSV 28/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have just talked about the recall on air, during the TSV presentation (good on them for grasping the bull by the horns).

Apparently, out of over a million units sold worldwide, they have only had the fault occur 4 times, and did a voluntary recall - not like some companies who have to be forced into a recall. I accept those figures as accurate, because of the constraints that presenters are under regarding what they can and can't claim.

Rather puts it into perspective, doesn't it?

They also stressed that toads TSV model is NOT the one they recalled.

Personally, I would buy without hesitation.

I have not watched Q today but I agree it was good that they mentioned the recall. I knew it was a voluntary effort after few actual incidents (from the newspaper).

I'm impressed that they mentioned on air that there was previously an issue with the fan and mentioning the recall and I agree good on them for doing that.

Anyone else notice the low cut dress the rep was wearing, i was surprised Michall (whats his name) could keep his mind on the job.

Certainly made the show more interesting for me! :)
Surprised they let her wear that dress - i had to watch the whole show just in case something dropped out! :)

Certainly made the show more interesting for me! :)
Surprised they let her wear that dress - i had to watch the whole show just in case something dropped out! :)

Once I heard her say that if you didn't need to replace your present vac with a Dyson just yet to get the fan instead I switched off. I wasn't aware that the two items were interchangeable so confirmed that she was just another one who opens her mouth without engaging the brain.

Latest posts

Back