DX Premium

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Just ordered the Panasonic bridge camera and opted for the DX Premium service as opposed to the cheaper DX service on offer.

Is DX Premium a faster service?

Do DX couriers send you a letter asking to arrange a delivery date?
I'm sure sometime ago they wrote to me and the letter was posted and delivered by my postman and they asked for me to call them and arrange to be at home for a delivery from QVC.
Seems a bit silly as all couriers i have used before to try to deliver and if no one is at home they leave a card.

surely it would have been wiser to ask qvc the question about DX BEFORE YOU paid a premium rate:

Almost all my orders from qvc i a pay the extra to get it sent premium by DX, my local depo Southampton are brilliant i have never had a problem, if you are not in they leave a card just like royal mail and ask you to ring them to re arrange a convinient delivery time as all deliverys are signed for, i have done this and again had no problem. I have never had a letter from them deliverd by the postman just a calling card left when they tried to deliver and i wasnt in

Last edited:
I am amazed that after all the complaints about QVC P&P some people actually opt to pay extra!!!!

I didn't even know that you could.
I will often pay extra for premium deliver (only ever done it a couple of times with QVC) mainly because it means i can arrange a date that is suitable for me, unfortunatly QVC dont offer named date delivery I find it really useful to know when things will be delivered.

surely it would have been wiser to ask qvc the question about DX BEFORE YOU paid a premium rate:

It was only £3 extra and on the presumption i might get it quicker i opted for the better service.
When QVC used Royal Mial i always opted for the better service and had my goods sent by special delivery.

Just checked my account and the camera has shipped and i only oredered it at 11.30pm lastnight - 12 hours ago. So premium is fater and only £3 extra.
Well Pleased.

I didn't know that you could pay extra for DX delivery either. Be interesting to see if you get it quicker than the 3 to 5 working days that QVC promise.

Latest posts

Back