Dreamkeeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^150169,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^144543*147230*149562*149571*150168*150169*150173*,cm_scid^24hr

How much ??? talk about overpriced wouldn't look out of place at a market stall, but at a fraction of the cost!!!!!!!

I wrote the following on a previous thread, and today's offering just re-inforces what I said.

Whats happened to dreamkeeper ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Dreamkeeper started a few years ago there were some really beautiful little evening jackets, I admit to buying more than one, as they were 1920's in style, with lots of fringing and beadwork around the edges, and because of the individuality I didn't mind paying a bit more.

However, the last couple of years the range has become ridiculously priced for nothing more than wraps, shawls, scarves and kimonos which wouldn't look out of place in a french tarts boudoir !!!!!

Admittedly there are still a few relaxed sized 'jackets' to be had, which I neither care for in design or price, but they cant compare to the ones from previous years. Do we think its because Kaena now has a family so her attention is now elsewhere ?

I guess a lot depends on the quality of the silk and if hand crafted but usually those areas would be mentioned and they are not so would seem to be very pricey if it's mass produced stuff.

Latest posts

Back