Dreamkeeper with Pipa last night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
I must say, I did enjoy the Dreamkeeper show last night with a guest whose face I vaguely remember. She said she used to model at QVC. It was so funny and they both seemed like friends having a good laugh. It was very relaxed and Pipa still managed to get all the information through to the viewers while she was enjoying herself in her 'dressing up mode'.
Does anyone remember her modelling? She was so funny and matched Pipa's sense of humour perfectly. Just like the old days of Models Prefer when Pipa presented it. I swear they used to give Stacey a drink before she went on because she was so hilarious. Not the same somehow. her spark seems to have gone.

She's called Andrea and used to be a model years ago when Debbie Flint, Paul Lavers & Co were presenters.

I actually wondered if she was pregnant, if not, she's put a lot of weight on.

When she left, she did come back briefly, selling some crystals or something :33: but they didn't sell

Pauline xx

Her name is Andrea Foulkes and she did, indeed, used to model in the early days - in fact she was ALWAYS the model for Kirks Folly. I think she now has a new career doing regression hypnosis or something like that. Glad to see her back - great sense of fun!

I liked Andrea, remember her modelling for Kirk's Folly and possibly Tova? she has definitely put weight on but still looked good and was very relaxed....must be as a result of her "spiritual journey" she kept on about! Enjoyed last night's show even though I'd never pay those prices.

I always though Charlie had a soft spot for Andrea.....or perhaps a hard one....... :54: :pPC:

Loved last night's show. I just wish that the prices weren't so high. I do have three items but they were all purchased from Ebay at much more reasonable prices!

Did make me laugh though when in a previous hour Andrea said that she kept some Dreamkeeper clothes in her car so that she always had something to wear at short notice (or words to that effect). I don't think I would want to leave such expensive clothes in my car:11:

i knew i rememberd her from somewhere, she has put on weight, and yes she was on the program have you been here before or to words of that effect, hosted by phill schofield?didnt see her with pipa breifly turned on whil on the hour with craige, look me ages to work out where ide seen her before totally forgot she used to be on qvc

I loved wha Pippa was wearing, especially when she added that olive green poncho with the fringing!!

Her name is Andrea Foulkes and she did, indeed, used to model in the early days - in fact she was ALWAYS the model for Kirks Folly. I think she now has a new career doing regression hypnosis or something like that. Glad to see her back - great sense of fun!

You're right she does, she has been a mainstream telly doing it (regression that is) with quite a few famous people, and she was always on with Kirks Folly, a really nice person

I must say, I did enjoy the Dreamkeeper show last night with a guest whose face I vaguely remember. She said she used to model at QVC. It was so funny and they both seemed like friends having a good laugh. It was very relaxed and Pipa still managed to get all the information through to the viewers while she was enjoying herself in her 'dressing up mode'.
Does anyone remember her modelling? She was so funny and matched Pipa's sense of humour perfectly. Just like the old days of Models Prefer when Pipa presented it. I swear they used to give Stacey a drink before she went on because she was so hilarious. Not the same somehow. her spark seems to have gone.

The model's name is Andrea

i must be the only one that hated her as a model.

She used to be an expert tova sprayer whilst looking into the moniter at herself. In fact no matter what she modelled, she was always caught looking at herself in the moniters. She has massive ears and was never the prettiest model. She always had a fantastic figure though. Legs are endless and shapely.

She used to talk about doing catwalk shows and I used to wonder how true that was as she is much older than she professed to be.

I remember seeing her pop up on tele doing regression with the most stupid voice ever when she was speaking to the people that were being regressed.

She did appear to enjoy herself on with pippa when i saw her on.

Aw, Andrea was lovely as the Kirk's Folly model. They've never found anyone as good to replace her. I remember Julia almost brought her to tears one day with a catty comment. Andrea clipped a brooch in her hair, or something, and Julia made a remark about her trying to steal the limelight. Andrea looked so upset. Never liked ol' JR since, I'm afraid.

I met Andrea at the one and only QVC event I've ever been invited to - a Kirks Folly party at the studios about 11 years ago. Andrea was lovely, very friendly and enthusiastic - as was JR and Debbie. Kaena Kirk was really sweet too. I remember Andrea always thinking of original ways to model the KF jewellery.

Latest posts

Back