Dr. Nassif's detox pads anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cashers

Registered Shopper
Has anyone used Dr Nassif's detox pads, the ones currently on offer? Two tubs for £36 I think, offhand? Watched the other evening and thought I'd give them a go. The few comments there were said they were effective. Just wondering if anyone has used them, I really like the Elemis ones but am looking elsewhere for my skincare lately, plus they are expensive! These are currently on advance order so if I get negative comments I will have time to cancel! Thanks everyone.

Yes I use them, and really like them. I tried them when they first came to QVC, and have just bought the two for £36 offer, as it really was a good price. I use one first thing in the morning, then after about 10 minutes continue with my normal skincare routine.

Yes I use them, and really like them. I tried them when they first came to QVC, and have just bought the two for £36 offer, as it really was a good price. I use one first thing in the morning, then after about 10 minutes continue with my normal skincare routine.
Thanks for your reply Clothescloth, that's good to hear. Do you use one every day?

Yes, it’s now my every day morning routine. When I first tried them before, I used one about each third day, just to see how they went. Hope you like them!

I also took the plunge and bought the duo when they first aired. I like them so much that I’ve now ordered two more duos which are due to arrive week commencing 15th July. I’m currently using them night and morning but will start using them once a day soon. I’ll be stocked up for a while once the others arrive. The good thing is that they’re really soaked in the liquid so you get the real benefit.

I also took the plunge and bought the duo when they first aired. I like them so much that I’ve now ordered two more duos which are due to arrive week commencing 15th July. I’m currently using them night and morning but will start using them once a day soon. I’ll be stocked up for a while once the others arrive. The good thing is that they’re really soaked in the liquid so you get the real benefit.
Thanks Toril, I'm actually looking forward to using them after these good comments! Dr N said to wipe the pad on the backs of your hands when you've done your face/ neck. Going to follow his advice!

Thanks Patsy, I didn't know that the Ordinary did them! Love this brand, so affordable, no daft packaging a great prices. Just started using again after a few years. I will deffo try them.
The ordinary's not pads. It's in a bottle and I just wet a cotton pad.

The ordinary's not pads. It's in a bottle and I just wet a cotton pad.
What is it called please? Got to admit, I do get confused with all their different offerings! There's so many, I could really do with someone telling me what my skin needs from this brand. You know, like a resident qualified beauty expert!! Not!!

I love the Dr Nassif pads. I'm never without them now. I've even purchased them off someone on ebay when I ran out.

What is it called please? Got to admit, I do get confused with all their different offerings! There's so many, I could really do with someone telling me what my skin needs from this brand. You know, like a resident qualified beauty expert!! Not!!
It's just The Ordinary Glycolic Acid. I got mine in Boots,it's in a bottle.

Latest posts

Back