Doll10 TSV 18/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Super Coverage Serum Makeup with Peptides RRP £36 cost £16.40
Full Coverage Buffing Brush RRP £27 cost £12.30
Effortlash Multi-Dimensional Mascara RRP £21 cost £9.56
pH Adaptive Cheek Color RRP £19 cost £8.65

Total RRP £103 cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.
The brush is £29 as it is the Airbrush Foundation Brush

Super Coverage Serum Makeup with Peptides RRP £36 cost £16.40
Full Coverage Buffing Brush RRP £27 cost £12.30
Effortlash Multi-Dimensional Mascara RRP £21 cost £9.56
pH Adaptive Cheek Color RRP £19 cost £8.65

Total RRP £103 cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.
Updated calculations.

TCE Super Coverage Serum Make-up with Peptides £37 direct cost £16.38
Limited Edition Airbrush Foundation Brush £29 direct cost £12.83
Give 'Em Lash Multi-Dimensional Mascara £21 direct cost £9.29
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush £19 direct cost £8.41

Corrected Total £106 cost £46.91 incl p&p.

Thanks Sazza for update, I didn’t spot it, double checked now.

Anyone watching Jill Franks on at the mo? She's putting makeup on. The blusher!!!! Oh my god. Jill, step away from the blusher, leave it to the lovely models who can actually apply makeup, you obviously can't😂😂

I didn’t read it as being rude, depends on how you read it & I’ll bet it wasn’t his intention to upset anyone.
Indeed. SCW also said 'please' and 'thank for understanding' in his post. That's not rude in my book. He makes an outstanding contribution to this forum, lets not forget.

Updated calculations.

TCE Super Coverage Serum Make-up with Peptides £37 direct cost £16.38
Limited Edition Airbrush Foundation Brush £29 direct cost £12.83
Give 'Em Lash Multi-Dimensional Mascara £21 direct cost £9.29
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush £19 direct cost £8.41

Corrected Total £106 cost £46.91 incl p&p.

Thanks Sazza for update, I didn’t spot it, double checked now.
Pay more attention to your work in future, please llloyd.

Anyone watching Jill Franks on at the mo? She's putting makeup on. The blusher!!!! Oh my god. Jill, step away from the blusher, leave it to the lovely models who can actually apply makeup, you obviously can't😂😂
I had to switch it off she was annoying me far too much. I did catch her doing the mascara on her second eye and it looked awful. If that was my make up range I wouldn't be allowing her to say she was wearing it as I would think it would harm sales, not enhance them. I do like Doll most of the time but if I saw it for the first time and thought it would look like it does on Jill then I wouldn't go near it. Why can't one of the make up BAs show her how to make up?

Is she doing the Jenny Eclair method of applying blusher?? The clown look??

I like Doll 10 but won’t be buying this as I dislike full coverage foundation however I’m tempted by the brush set in the magnetic box.🙂

I had to switch it off she was annoying me far too much. I did catch her doing the mascara on her second eye and it looked awful. If that was my make up range I wouldn't be allowing her to say she was wearing it as I would think it would harm sales, not enhance them. I do like Doll most of the time but if I saw it for the first time and thought it would look like it does on Jill then I wouldn't go near it. Why can't one of the make up BAs show her how to make up? Not necessary for Jill to apply the makeup. Leave it for the professionals!

Not necessary for Jill to demonstrate the makeup. Leave it to the professionals.

Latest posts

Back