Doll10 TSV 14/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doll10 5 Piece HydraGel Collection
Item Number: 241621
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

The five-piece Hydragel collection from Doll 10 comprises the best-selling HydraGel Foundation, HydraGel Cream Blush and HydraGel Lipstick, plus the favourite Effortlash XL Mascara and the Double-Ended No. 7 Foundation Brush. Boasting everything you need to create a flawless everyday look, this fantastic collection also acts as the perfect starting point for more dramatic weekend-ready and special occasion looks.

*A great saving:
If you were to buy the items in this Doll 10 Hydragel Collection (excluding the blush) individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £99, plus P&P. So to get all five pieces for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re making a saving of £62.02.

Genius gel technology - using science and innovation to create products that redefine beauty, Doll 10's HydraGel make-up technology can be found in their foundation, blusher, and lipstick, working to offer the combined benefits of powder, liquid and cream formulations. While packing a pigmentation punch, these products have also been designed to look and feel light on the skin.

The foundation of a great look - this gorgeous foundation formula sees high-density pure pigments suspended in a gel formula, combined with soft-focus microspheres, to give weightless, full-coverage. It works to smooth the look of imperfections and fine lines, and creates a flawless, radiant-looking finish.

Boost the look of lashes - the gorgeous Effortlash XL Mascara combines a unique vitamin-infused gel formula with a custom-designed brush that uses over 400 bristles to create a fluttery, bold and beautiful lash look.

A shade to suit - the team at Doll 10 have matched a Hydragel Lipstick to perfectly complement your shade of Hydragel Foundation. Fair to Light complexions will receive Throwing Kisses, a flattering nude shade, while Doll Kisses, a pinky-rose shade, will look beautiful against Medium Tan and Deep tones.

Everything you need - including the foundation with a brush to create your base, a blush and lipstick to add the perfect amount of colour plus a power-packed mascara to finish off your look, this collection truly features everything you need to create a gorgeous and glowing full-face look - one that will help you to stand out with confidence.

Contains:

• 1 x HydraGel Supersize Foundation (60ml; supersize) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep - a lightweight foundation with a serum-like formula that glides onto your skin to give full coverage. Helps you achieve a fresher, smoother-looking complexion with a velvet finish
  • 1 x Effortlash XL Mascara (11.5ml) in Black - this jet-black mascara features a gel formula to help add volume, length, curl, condition and separation to your lashes, without clumping or flaking
  • 1 x HydraGel Cream Blush (4g) in You’re Making Me Blush - this creamy gel formula works to blend seamlessly into skin for a natural-looking dark pink flush
  • 1 x HydraGel Lipstick (3.3g) in Throwing Kisses or Doll Kisses - a lightweight gel lipstick featuring high-density pigments for a hydrating, bold and glossy finish
  • 1 x Double Ended No. 7 Foundation Brush - ideal for both foundation and concealer, this brush is designed to provide maximum control while applying and blending cream or liquid formulations

How to apply:
HydraGel Foundation:

• Dispense 1 - 2 pumps of foundation onto the back of your hand
  • Using the larger end of the No. 7 Foundation Brush, dab into the foundation and apply in thin layers, starting in the centre of your face and sweeping outwards
  • Build to your desired coverage
Effortlash XL Mascara:

• Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip up your lashes, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
  • Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate
HydraGel Blush:

• Glide over your cheeks and blend for an instant flush of colour
  • Build for more intense colour
HydraGel Lipstick:

• Apply to your lips for hydrated and highly pigmented lips
  • Reapply as desired

Looks quite nice but tbh if I'm spending over £40 on make up (which I wouldn't normally do) I'd rather pick and choose the individual items I wanted. Not knocking it really. I swear by good old Jermome Alexander's magic mineral powder (now JML) It gives brilliant cover, bit of bronzer dusted on cheeks and eyes..I've got a cheapo mascara with a liquid liner hidden in the lid, a touch of highlighter and just use a tinted lip balm and it's a great look for summer. I've given up on shadows now as I'm a bit more wrinkly than I used to be and I find eyeshadows just don't sit right any more...bit of bronzer dusted over the eye area does it for me...and it's so quick. Heaven knows the time I used to spend applying three or four different colours and all the different brushes....One brush does all these days!

Looks quite nice but tbh if I'm spending over £40 on make up (which I wouldn't normally do) I'd rather pick and choose the individual items I wanted. Not knocking it really. I swear by good old Jermome Alexander's magic mineral powder (now JML) It gives brilliant cover, bit of bronzer dusted on cheeks and eyes..I've got a cheapo mascara with a liquid liner hidden in the lid, a touch of highlighter and just use a tinted lip balm and it's a great look for summer. I've given up on shadows now as I'm a bit more wrinkly than I used to be and I find eyeshadows just don't sit right any more...bit of bronzer dusted over the eye area does it for me...and it's so quick. Heaven knows the time I used to spend applying three or four different colours and all the different brushes....One brush does all these days!

merryone, there's an EXELLENT eyeliner that was recommended here by a forum mate (I'm sorry I can't remember now by whom), it doesn't move until you are ready to remove it. Also can be used as an eye shadow.
Boots no7

merryone, there's an EXELLENT eyeliner that was recommended here by a forum mate (I'm sorry I can't remember now by whom), it doesn't move until you are ready to remove it. Also can be used as an eye shadow.
Boots no7

The pen in the photo looks square shape, the one I bought a few years ago and still using is round. I hope they didn't change the formula or the photo isn't reflecting its true shape.

Boots no7

I do like No7. Not tried the eyeliner above but my latest favourite thing is their lip crayons which come in matte or shiny (though not high gloss) format - and I like both! I haven't really worn lipsticks for years but last year I discovered these and they have got me back into lip colours - I have four or five, even in colours I wouldn't have thought I could wear. I love the shades, the feel, the way you can apply for plenty of colour while still looking somehow sheer. I bought them while they were 3 for 2 and I had a £3 or £5 off make-up voucher, too, so really cheap!

that wont be till least november i think i read due to so much changing at the moment

well its a much smaller company so will always be samey but thats what most people would expect

Ah no that’s annoying. Didn’t they cancel the last one too? I remember asking about the foundation stick as that’s what I would like to try from them next.

JA still does Magic Minerals, they’ve got some good deals knocking around, here it is on Highstreet Tv https://www.highstreettv.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=jerome+alexander

I absolutely agree, I’ve used JA for years since Ideal World offered brilliant sets, the coverage is great and the colour matches my skin colouring to perfection. His make-up was used on the X Factor so it has to be good, I think the cheap prices may put many off but I’ve definitely got to agree, his make-up is superb

JA still does Magic Minerals, they’ve got some good deals knocking around, here it is on Highstreet Tv https://www.highstreettv.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=jerome+alexander

I absolutely agree, I’ve used JA for years since Ideal World offered brilliant sets, the coverage is great and the colour matches my skin colouring to perfection. His make-up was used on the X Factor so it has to be good, I think the cheap prices may put many off but I’ve definitely got to agree, his make-up is superb

I agree 100% with that...the only thing I wish is that his shadows that aren't on the brown spectrum are really difficult to get your hands on....I've got a stacker set from years ago with the browns of course but also, blues, mauves and plums...but as I said earlier I tend not to use eyeshadow so much these days..just a dusting of bronzing powder, eye liner and mascara.
I think the jml version is just as good..don't know about the JA "Improved formulation" not tried it, but in my experience anything that's described as improved very rarely is...thankful you can still buy the original. I'm happy to give it a go though just in case it's any better, however I don't use a concealer stick as I find it drags the skin, and to be fair I don't really need it at the moment. Wish they still did the large compacts. Thanks for the link!

I agree 100% with that...the only thing I wish is that his shadows that aren't on the brown spectrum are really difficult to get your hands on....I've got a stacker set from years ago with the browns of course but also, blues, mauves and plums...but as I said earlier I tend not to use eyeshadow so much these days..just a dusting of bronzing powder, eye liner and mascara.
I think the jml version is just as good..don't know about the JA "Improved formulation" not tried it, but in my experience anything that's described as improved very rarely is...thankful you can still buy the original. I'm happy to give it a go though just in case it's any better, however I don't use a concealer stick as I find it drags the skin, and to be fair I don't really need it at the moment. Wish they still did the large compacts. Thanks for the link!

Yeah do you remember the big gold compact, I think it was about 32g and came with other bits and bobs. I agree that if brands do a little tweek it’s usually to save money 💰

Yeah do you remember the big gold compact, I think it was about 32g and came with other bits and bobs. I agree that if brands do a little tweek it’s usually to save money 💰
Yes..I do remember..I remember you had the choice of buying a small or a large compact and I'd always go large..but it's small or small now sadly..but can't complain at least it's still available! It's one of those products that has stuck in my life and I'm never without...don't need to try anything else. The other thing is though totally unrelated are those Ahh bras...I literally would never wear anything else. I love finding something you can stick with and you don't have to think about it!

Last edited:
Yes..I do remember..I remember you had the choice of buying a small or a large compact and I'd always go large..but it's small or small now sadly..but can't complain at least it's still available! It's one of those products that has stuck in my life and I'm never without...don't need to try anything else. The other thing is though totally unrelated are those Ahh bras...I literally would never wear anything else. I love finding something you can stick with and you don't have to think about it!

Yes! The Ahh bras 😃 Mine lasted ages, worked out a good buy, they were the day’s merry when we got a bargain that actually turned out to be a bargain because we got a lot of use out of them. ❤️

Latest posts

Back