Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like the concealer too and you get a massive amount in the compact I could be mistaken, but in the photo shared by Autumn, the concealer compact looks different and I am guessing that it's smaller, which seems to be a trend at the moment, ala LG blushers shrinking down to 5g from a whopping 9g.

I shall give this a miss as I already have all the products but, price depending, it is a great TSV for someone who wants to try the brand.

I really like the concealer too and you get a massive amount in the compact I could be mistaken, but in the photo shared by Autumn, the concealer compact looks different and I am guessing that it's smaller, which seems to be a trend at the moment, ala LG blushers shrinking down to 5g from a whopping 9g.

I noticed that too. I also thought it was smaller too.

Oh my goodness! That looks like a fab set! I must mark the tsv in my diary so I don't forget..he he! I've never tried any doll 10 but have always been curious. I very nearly bought a set she had last spring especially for a beauty day but didn't in the end because I was trying not to spend much that month! She very rarely has sets! I prefer to buy in sets because you get to try a range of things for a good price. I'm hoping it will no more than £45, £50 with p&p.
Am I being too hopeful? You can't really get much makeup for under £6 a item from the 'drugstore' so buying a set is better value to me. From the demos I've seen the foundation looks lovely.- I am fairly light in bare minerals, fair in Mally and Laura Geller. What shade do people think I would be? Thanks :)

I was kind of hoping it would be around £30 plus p&p because that's what it was when Doll10 last had a TSV in 2013.

I wear 'light' in Doll10 and I also wear 'light' in Laura Geller too.

I'm re-reading thread Doll 10 Cosmetics TSV - 14/10/13 and it is coming back to me how heavy made up and yellow the models looked that it put me off back then. Now looking back I wish I got it especially for the brow product and the highlighter and the lippy.

I've made up my mind now, watched all videos on Doll 10 really liked things especially the bullet proof liner was of impressive quality.
I know it's early yet but hoping for an item number when available as I'm ready to place my order:)

I think that AY may be wearing Doll 10 TSV in this hour, the lipstick looks very much like the TSV one and AY's look overall is subtle and matte for a change.

I saw Ali on with the benefit girl and thought she looked lovely. Really natural and very well rested if that makes sense.

I was kind of hoping it would be around £30 plus p&p because that's what it was when Doll10 last had a TSV in 2013.

I wear 'light' in Doll10 and I also wear 'light' in Laura Geller too.

Warwa did you mean that you wear Fair in LG or Porcelain? I'm porcelain in LG and need advice what shade I will need in Doll 10.

Warwa did you mean that you wear Fair in LG or Porcelain? I'm porcelain in LG and need advice what shade I will need in Doll 10.

Sorry, yes to clarify I wear 'Fair' in Laura Geller & 'light' in Doll10.

Thank you warwa, I think I will need to step down a shade, hoping it's on AD.

Latest posts

Back