Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toodleoo all our four legged friends, we're off on our holidays to mammy's friend for ten days. We don't think we want to go but mammy's packed a big case full of cuddly things and one of her jumpers as well as all the things we like to eat, ooooo and a hot water bottle in case we get cold.:sweat: Mammy says we'll get lots of walks (great, it's freezing cold and pouring with rain):mysmilie_462:. Mammy says where she's going, there's going to be lots of water and we wouldn't like it (we think we would but she won't listen). We've decided we're not going to speak to her when she gets back if our hotel is not up to scratch.:mysmilie_478:

Lots of furry hugs from
Jonathan and Elizabeth
((((((((((((((xxxxxxx)))))))))))))))

"Aw, have a fab time Mam & I'll let you know all about my Modelling gig when you get home.

See my publicity shot ..."

QVCmodel_zps6efb7c7c.jpg

"I saw this & just HAD to apply!"

http://www.qvc.com/CareersModeling.content.html

Aw, but Minim, what type of salmon? Tinned? John West or Generic. Or FreshlyCaught and LightlySteamed. She knows the difference. Sadly. She probably even knows if it was OnSpecialOffer. lol. x Snarly

Aw, but Minim, what type of salmon? Tinned? John West or Generic. Or FreshlyCaught and LightlySteamed. She knows the difference. Sadly. She probably even knows if it was OnSpecialOffer. lol. x Snarly

Lol!, that is so true. I love tuna and always buy whatever brand is on BOGOF or half price. The cats only ever get a teaspoonful, sometimes it's gone in seconds, sometimes they walk away from it!

It was fresh .... OK frozen salmon, poached in the oven in tin foil with in a knob of butter & a drop of milk.
Himself did it. I only "do" the white box that goes "Ting" after a few minutes of cooking.
Ungrateful or what!?
I suppose if it had had a crunchy coating of Dreamies it would have been a done deal, but I'm not open to blackmail.

It was fresh .... OK frozen salmon, poached in the oven in tin foil with in a knob of butter & a drop of milk.
Himself did it. I only "do" the white box that goes "Ting" after a few minutes of cooking.
Ungrateful or what!?
I suppose if it had had a crunchy coating of Dreamies it would have been a done deal, but I'm not open to blackmail.
Oh you're a hard woman refusing Meg a crunchy coating of Dreamies, after all the pleasure she's given to you all these years :sweat:

When I was poorly last week my ex-husband popped in brought me a few groceries ... we get on perfectly well these days and he knows my other half works away a lot. Anyway he bought prawns for "the boys". They have white fish and prawns occasionally as a treat. I didn't tell him but Alf and I ate the prawns. He bought the cheap ones and Harvey will not eat them lol.

who's a cumfy cat then?

SAM_0171_zpsd64cb6e8.jpg
[/IMG]

(don't ask - don't know why I can't get rid of the thumbnail!)

Attachments

• SAM_0171.jpg
    SAM_0171.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Aw!
They aren't daft, are they.
They know all the best places to snooze

Last edited:
See, us Mummas, know all about the TinnedFishyScenario. My Tiddles had diabetes for her last three years (since age 16) and once she tasted JohnWest, nothing else would do. Bless her, I did spoil her with that and SteamedFish. She had travelled with me from Canada to Austria to Wales, so she was a RealTrooper. :heart: x SuperKittyMummaSnarly

See, us Mummas, know all about the TinnedFishyScenario. My Tiddles had diabetes for her last three years (since age 16) and once she tasted JohnWest, nothing else would do. Bless her, I did spoil her with that and SteamedFish. She had travelled with me from Canada to Austria to Wales, so she was a RealTrooper. :heart: x SuperKittyMummaSnarly

Wow wot a well travelled puss Tiddles was. Which country did she like the best?

Well LiloLil, I like to think that any country Wit'Da'Mama was the one she liked the best. :mysmilie_515: She was born in Canada and PassedOn in Wales. Actually, Anywhere, without the ShoutingPapa suited BothOfUs :devil: x Snarly

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back