Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes FP that's the word svelte....now megs sweetie.......no-one said you were fat. cuddly maybe? fat, never.

Now now Meg, you know you are our No1. We were only admiring Thelma and commenting on her ahem well padded tummy. There is no need to be jealous. You are still the Queen of ST.Com.

You're just cuddly Meg, like my Millie.

The vet was very pleased with her this week as she weighed less that last time (I was surprised, people must be locking their catflaps!) - mind you she was still 4.3 kilo's!

That is so cool minim. Thought for a minute it was that gangbam video, so got a really pleasant
lovely suprise. Thats why i love this forum. Such a wide variety of talented people, who can make
you laugh and feel good. Thanks for sharing. And i hope Meg can keep up with you and da pappy,
must try and get Hopey to do it as well, to help her diet >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOL BRILL

Just watched it again and LOL again. So funneeeee. And you and da pappy look like da lovely cupple and very agile

This is Himself's Christmas Greetings to all those with internet access.
He's said he's had it with the GPO, stamps, Christmas cards .... rant, rant, rant.
sigh
It has Meg's approval anyway. She's watched it several times

tree1.jpg
tree2.jpg
tree3.jpg

fshfshfsh.jpg

Meg's fee for appearing was extortionate! She really does not like workouts, so her ploy was to ask for lorry loads of dreamies knowing that her demand would not be met.

Mr Fish offered to appear, but he could not shake his maracas.

Does himself know he's now appearing in "Wales Has Talent" !!! :giggle:

Now I know this probably sounds weird/sad* and that I have no friends/too much time on my hands*, but having been blessed/cursed* with an overactive imagination, I've built up pictures in my mind's eye of some of the regular contributors to this forum. However, I never imagined that Minim, Himself, Meg and Mr Fish came from Wales - which is strange as my two closest friends are originally from Brynmawr and Glynneath respectively.

*Please delete where appropriate

:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852:

Last edited:
Now I know this probably sounds weird/sad* and that I have no friends/too much time on my hands*, but having been blessed/cursed* with an overactive imagination, I've built up pictures in my mind's eye of some of the regular contributors to this forum. However, I never imagined that Minim, Himself, Meg and Mr Fish came from Wales - which is strange as my two closest friends are originally from Brynmawr and Glynneath respectively.

*Please delete where appropriate

:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852:

You and me both lol! There have been lots of snippets of information you pick up on from various threads, unfortunately most of them were lost in The Drop earlier this year when the forum servers crashed. There are members from all four corners of GB and beyond, norf, sarf, east and west, no divides or prejudices, just sharing information and having fun (well,mostly!!) - now if we could just apply the formula to the rest of world….

Latest posts

Back