Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I made certain I went to the loo before getting in that bed I can tell you! It was only for 3 nights though so it wasn't too bad.

As predicted, Meg is very unsettled. She's gone from ignoring me to sticking to me like a plaster.
21 assures me that she often played with her & Mr Fish (do I believe her?). 21 also got a lot of deliveries from Amazon which entertained Meg somewhat. Boxes ... you know what she's like.
They also put some pictures on the computer to entertain her. ..... but did they chat to her like I do? They said yes, but no one can chat like I can lol.

fishes1.jpg
fishes2.jpg

Ah its good to have you and Meg back minim. Glad you'd a great holiday, and enjoyed seeing lovely 27. Poor
partner, but then men never listen, do they. My son never finishes anitbiotics, feels better, then stops and
keeps some for next time. Ugh. Your pictures are amazing, and poor 21 sounds like she's glad you're back to
take care of Meg. Thanks to you and janie, hopey is now a lover of dreamies. Never bothered about them
before, but maybe Meg and Louis have been having words with her and telling her how yummy they are. Must
get my son to show me how to do photos down here. Oh my goodness that bed looks huge. But i can tell
it was a very fancy hotel, and looks wonderful. Glad you're all back safe, its been very quiet down here, and
upstairs. Hope you've lots of bookings for Meg LOL

Its great to have you back and I am glad you had a good time seeing 27. My '23' is in the Phillipines at the moment, backpacking, he was in Japan before that. He goes back to Australia in January to work, then his visa ends in November so he will come back. Its awful, I have had a knot in my stomach since he left 13 months ago. We still have '22' here at university, but when that finishes, he will definitely have to leave Ireland to find work. When is your 27 coming home?

Anyway enough of that. Meg looks so beautiful watching her 'puter' - I bet 21 spoilt her rotten, but she will make you guilty for a while! They are like babies really, I bet you cuddled her like mad when you got home. If all else fails, get a few more boxes out!! Keep the piccies coming, you have made a rod for your own back with the Meg mini series. Its better than Desperate Housewives. xx

sorry barbs i knew that. i just mentioned malaria tabs and antibiotic tabs in the same sentence - and i saw just as many females with malaria as males ;)

Ah its good to have you and Meg back minim. Glad you'd a great holiday, and enjoyed seeing lovely 27. Poor
partner, but then men never listen, do they. My son never finishes anitbiotics, feels better, then stops and
keeps some for next time. Ugh. Your pictures are amazing, and poor 21 sounds like she's glad you're back to
take care of Meg. Thanks to you and janie, hopey is now a lover of dreamies. Never bothered about them
before, but maybe Meg and Louis have been having words with her and telling her how yummy they are. Must
get my son to show me how to do photos down here. Oh my goodness that bed looks huge. But i can tell
it was a very fancy hotel, and looks wonderful. Glad you're all back safe, its been very quiet down here, and
upstairs. Hope you've lots of bookings for Meg LOL

That's very sweet of you Barbs. I'm just glad that so many people seem to tolerate me raving about Meg lol. It's all a bit of fun, a bit of light relief.

21 bought an easy to use camera a while back. As it is always hanging around, I started snapping too. Then I bought my own & keep it on my desk, hence all the photos.
As for dreamies, Meg is still on her second packet. I'm very mean with them!

Its great to have you back and I am glad you had a good time seeing 27. My '23' is in the Phillipines at the moment, backpacking, he was in Japan before that. He goes back to Australia in January to work, then his visa ends in November so he will come back. Its awful, I have had a knot in my stomach since he left 13 months ago. We still have '22' here at university, but when that finishes, he will definitely have to leave Ireland to find work. When is your 27 coming home?

Anyway enough of that. Meg looks so beautiful watching her 'puter' - I bet 21 spoilt her rotten, but she will make you guilty for a while! They are like babies really, I bet you cuddled her like mad when you got home. If all else fails, get a few more boxes out!! Keep the piccies coming, you have made a rod for your own back with the Meg mini series. Its better than Desperate Housewives. xx

Thank you Itchy, that's so nice of you!

It was wonderful to see 27. Our parting was very hard, worse because of the circumstances, but I managed to stay dry eyed until the taxi went round the corner.
She was trying to persuade me to join them when they get to South America - "Don't tell Dad, just come on your own. Tell him you're going down the Co-op, he won't miss you for days!" Lol.
27 will be home next August - a year after she left.
I know what you mean about the knot in your stomach. I don't think I slept soundly for 2 years - 21 was in America for a year last year.

janie my son doesn't , and never has had malaria, (minim's 27's DD OH had stopped taking the tablets, and got malaria, i was sort of saying men never finish courses of tablets, and give my son as an example. He has asthma and gets chest infections and in the past, he had stopped taking them, when he felt better, but i gave off to him, and explained the necessity of finishing the course, and he does take them all now

Men are bluddy hopeless, let's face it!
Himself cleaned his teeth with bottled water as instructed and then rinsed his toothbrush under the tap!

An update from my future son-in-law:
" its been 5 days in hospital, 23 IV drips later, 10 blood platelet transfusions, 5 anti malarial courses, 5 blood tests, tens of separate antibiotic and
antibacterial injections ...... i'm discharged (albeit under my own pressure) with still less than half the platelets required by a healthy human. Two more injections to come and a bag of oral drugs the size of ----'s (27's) handbag and apparently i should be ok. However monitoring is ongoing. Note to all: if your antimalarial says 1 a day, it is 1 day, not one every other day."
He sent a Facebook message today to say he had had the last of his injections.

That's very sweet of you Barbs. I'm just glad that so many people seem to tolerate me raving about Meg lol. It's all a bit of fun, a bit of light relief.

21 bought an easy to use camera a while back. As it is always hanging around, I started snapping too. Then I bought my own & keep it on my desk, hence all the photos.
As for dreamies, Meg is still on her second packet. I'm very mean with them!
I come down here to have a laugh and a bit of fun, it
relaxes me after a hard day at work . And we all seem to love cats. I talk away to hopey, and see her as sort of a person, if you know what i
mean. I imagine what she;s saying, and explain to OH what this and that means when she does things. Mad i know, but i sort of think i know.
LOL. Your posts and comments are sososososos funneee. You have a real knack for it. Oh and the cat in your picture is the image of Hopey.

Well hopefully he has learnt his lesson - however 37 years of marriage leads me to believe it might take him a bit longer! Meg and you are the light relief we all need after the stress in our lives so keep snapping away please.

Good job there isn't a Men, Husbands, Gits section in The Drop, Graham would be constantly upgrading servers lol!

I suppose the Pets section kind of covers it - how long would the thread be? The photos could be a laugh!!

Men are bluddy hopeless, let's face it!
Himself cleaned his teeth with bottled water as instructed and then rinsed his toothbrush under the tap!

An update from my future son-in-law:
" its been 5 days in hospital, 23 IV drips later, 10 blood platelet transfusions, 5 anti malarial courses, 5 blood tests, tens of separate antibiotic and
antibacterial injections ...... i'm discharged (albeit under my own pressure) with still less than half the platelets required by a healthy human. Two more injections to come and a bag of oral drugs the size of ----'s (27's) handbag and apparently i should be ok. However monitoring is ongoing. Note to all: if your antimalarial says 1 a day, it is 1 day, not one every other day."
He sent a Facebook message today to say he had had the last of his injections.
Flip i missed this post minim, he was really really lucky to come through this, he was very ill. Hope he's getting better now, i'd say 27 is going to be doing a bit of nursing.
Your poor husband using bottled water and rinsing his toothbrush under the tap, so hard not to do it, but funny :)

Good job there isn't a Men, Husbands, Gits section in The Drop, Graham would be constantly upgrading servers lol!

I suppose the Pets section kind of covers it - how long would the thread be? The photos could be a laugh!!

Or, how about a thread that combines both - OHs with our cats?

I would say my OH loves our puss every bit as much I do and was bereft when we lost his brother two years ago - they used to hold hands/paws during the night whilst asleep.

sigh!

tired.jpg

Here she is again! Up before the birds!
Doesn't she realise that I need my 21 hours beauty sleep!​

Hehehe, love that look min. Says she hasn't quite forgiven you for that trip to Inja yet. :giggle:

Good grief, poor 27 must have been worried senseless with the boyfriend going through all that. Definitely a lesson to be learned there!

Minim thats a look of a cat, who's thinking "not more bl...y photos at this time of the morning. I need my sleep" LOL

Hehehe, love that look min. Says she hasn't quite forgiven you for that trip to Inja yet. :giggle:

Good grief, poor 27 must have been worried senseless with the boyfriend going through all that. Definitely a lesson to be learned there!

Meg's over it I think. After all, she does have a very small brain which is what makes her so appealing I think.

Yes, a hard lesson. They are going to Thailand next. My aim is to make them paranoid before they get there lol

Latest posts

Back