Does Mark Ryes ever learn????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YESSS!!! YESSS!!! We have him on Bid tv from 10-1:30 this evening!! Covering Paul Becque!! :D How many will be watching?! ;) - I have actually noticed in the past few months, that he is on bid tv less, and more on price-drop, and even gets a decent amount o shits on speed auction (which he never used to do) - May be because they actually now know he isnt actually that good!! :p

Didn't know he referred to the audience as "shits" or have you missed the f out of the word? Lol.

He must have a dodgy f key as he missed it out of the word "of" too but an appropriate error when talking about Mr Ryes. I just turned on Bid and Mr Ryes actually said (shock) he liked something. He said he likes pies but lives alone... awww poor Mr Ryes cannot find a twinky boy to love him. Maybe Mr Ryes and Mr Daley will bump into each other one day and love will blossom....

Yeah, sorry...the 'f' key was sticking earlier for some reason, but seems alright now! ;) lol

He was just doing the pie maker, and he was like;

''I live on my own, and I'm concidering this as we usually do the 4 or 8 pie maker....this is great as it is only 2 pies, and I live on my own....'' then he says ''You don't have to feel sorry for me....oh, okay, don't then!''

Who would feel sorry for him anyway?! - And, him referring to an 8 pie maker....I watch bid a lot, and have never seen that one before! lol

I don't belong to Twitter or Facebook, just don't have the time, I only 'know' him from the shoppers. I am in my 60's and an ex nurse and can say with authority: This irritating little man is a human haemorrhoid.:nod: and one the resons we rarely watch situps now

Is it me, or do I detect a touch of hate in this thread :giggle:

This is what I think of Mr. Ryes ------> :mysmilie_515:

I can't say I was impressed with Mr Ryes the first time I stumbled across him. I don't think Nicky Chapman has a speech defect at all and I can't imagine her making nasty comments about anyone so his comment about her was way out of order. Even if she did have a speech defect, there is such a thing as speech therapy. As far as Mark Ryes is concerned, I haven't yet heard of a successful head and personality transplant, so he's got no hope. :grin:

Last edited:
Latest tweets:

"no I love underwear way too much to waste a day going commando!"

markryes Mark Ryes
"Survived first day with my mum staying. Tea at the Savoy then the theatre, back to mine, wine & telly, then bedtime. All happy!"

Awwww mummy Ryes is staying only a 42 year old man like him could get excited at the prospect of his mother staying... get yourself a man and a life you saddo!

Also does Mr Ryes seem a little to close to mummy for comfort - "back to mine, wine & telly and bedtime" do you think she tucks him in and kisses him goodnight.

To be fair here for a min. I think he means that he has got the first day out of the way and is trying hard to give his mum an enjoyable time.

markryes
Train is late. Guy standing next to me in shades looks like a cock & his aftershave is rank

As he is gay, is that a compliment?! Joking aside...he tells viewers on bid tv that they can follow him on twitter!! - Well, they will get a nasty surprise when they see his vile comments.

Mark Ryes is having a field day about Loen Love watching a programme on Challenge tv whilst presenting on Ideal World which is apparently against the law.

@KeshiHeads Interesting. She broke all kinds of OFCOM regulations by rebroadcasting another channel's programmes
@KeshiHeads the rules state you're not allowed to REbroadcast ANYONE's pictures. It's a flagrant copyright breach @ofcom
RT @KeshiHeads: Live on Ideal World last night: Loen Love watches Ninja Warrior on #challengetv: http://youtu.be/oCsLxjq7yfk @ofcom
@KeshiHeads more to the point WHAT were you doing watching Ideal when I was on Bid last night. I mean. Gah.

Then this tweet , ah poor diddums
"I was really sick one night this week... and every time I cough it really hurts. Obviously stretched all those puking muscles WAY too much."

Mark Ryes is having a field day about Loen Love watching a programme on Challenge tv whilst presenting on Ideal World which is apparently against the law.

@KeshiHeads Interesting. She broke all kinds of OFCOM regulations by rebroadcasting another channel's programmes
@KeshiHeads the rules state you're not allowed to REbroadcast ANYONE's pictures. It's a flagrant copyright breach @ofcom
RT @KeshiHeads: Live on Ideal World last night: Loen Love watches Ninja Warrior on #challengetv: http://youtu.be/oCsLxjq7yfk @ofcom
@KeshiHeads more to the point WHAT were you doing watching Ideal when I was on Bid last night. I mean. Gah.

Then this tweet , ah poor diddums
"I was really sick one night this week... and every time I cough it really hurts. Obviously stretched all those puking muscles WAY too much."

I don't know too much about the regulations on stuff like this, but I can't see then doing something like that if it was illegal. He only didn't like it because he works for Challenge!! lol

When I went to IW for work experience, in the sound room, when they use somebody elses music, they will write the clip down Etc. as they have to give them a bit of money for airing it, so they must have something like that for tv too. - I've seen QVC air tv aswell, so I doubt it is illegal. I'd have thought they pay for it upfront or something (which bid tv doesnt pay for) Not sure, but thats what I think :)

There's a difference between using production music that's been made for TV productions, and re-broadcasting someone elses broadcast material that was NOT made to be rebroadcast. QVC can get away with it, if they can justify it for educational purposes - such as if they're selling the TV in question and want to demonstrate how it works.

I'm not sure about the context in which it happened on ideal world; but if it wasn't within an educational context, then yes; it's pretty illegal (or at very least, against the OFCOM rules)

Well, I'm sures she wasn't just watching it....Ideal World wouldn't do that. I'm sure they must have been selling the tv, and she was watching it for a short period of time.

Well, I'm sures she wasn't just watching it....Ideal World wouldn't do that. I'm sure they must have been selling the tv, and she was watching it for a short period of time.

Exactly!!!

Latest posts

Back