Does Jill Franks eat Candles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Saw JF on the Yankee Candle show. She said numerous times that her mouth was watering! Didn't know they were edible.

She did say she gets in the bath with her YC lit and a cup of green tea - ugh.

I don't usually listen to anything Jill Franks says as it's on mute, but I left the volume on for the YC presentation as I was busy and couldn't get to the remote. I was very entertained by the tripe she was gibbering. She couldn't get in often enough to talk over Rosa, but Rosa just kept talking, At one point JF was pratteling on about which colours would go with what. The cherry scented, dark red tea lights, apparently, would look great in a neutral coloured bathroom and the orange would look great in a black dining room. She apparently starts with the candle and decorates around it. What is this woman on? Must remember to find remote and press mute next time no matter how busy I am.

I very rarely listen to JF,she is not of the world as we know it....LOL

Peeking head above parapet … some Yankee Candles make my mouth water too. Your mouth waters in anticipation of eating something yummy that your nose smells, whether or not you intend to eat it.

Peeking head above parapet … some Yankee Candles make my mouth water too. Your mouth waters in anticipation of eating something yummy that your nose smells, whether or not you intend to eat it.

Cinnamon scented candles always make we crave a Starbucks cinnamon swirl and a latte.

As soon as I smell it... I can't help drooling :tongue:

If JF gets that's excited about candles in the dining room, I really don't want to know what she does with them in the bath ;P Mindbleach please!

On the only plus side from that show she did seem to have toned down the "I" stuff a wee bit there weren't so many "I need you on the phone" and "I only have X amount of these left" .............. maybe (hopefully) she's finally realised that she's only a presenter, and NOT the executive director, major shareholder, outright owner of QVC :giggle:

I heard loads of the 'I want you' , 'I have' etc

I like her but maybe the candles taste nice because she is so hungry. I love her slimness though. She is gorgeously slim and I love it when she talks about things, I would love to be a true friend to Jill, not a friend that just wanted her expensive presents either. the infamous Larry is Lucky,

I nicknamed him the 'infamous Larry' during my last stint. Just because I somehow imagine him as a bit of a sugardaddy figure, who panders to Jill, buy her lavish gifts and remains a total mystery. He probably isn't anything like this but its just an impression I get.

Lol what a funny image it conjures up. Like Skeletor's sister with a coconut shy hairdo getting into the bathtub with her zero calorie green tea, saying to herself "I simply couldn't LIVE without my Yankee Candle mwahahahahaha!"

Latest posts

Back