Does anyone remember these bags?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EmJ

Registered Shopper
1) Freedom bag? It was like a cosmetic organiser thing to take on holiday and I've just found mine in the top of my cupboard - so useful and fitted so much in it without taking up loads of room! I liked the fact that it would hold full-size bottles as well as smaller stuff. It's made in a black canvas fabric material and I seem to remember they used to demo it in loads of different ways - craft bag/baby bag/travel bag etc.

2) Everything bag? This was like a small handheld hold-all type thing with LOADS of pockets compartments and matching jewellery case. It was in a good quality leatherette material and came in black and red. I've just unpacked mine (I used it as a labour bag nearly 2 years ago and it was still all packed up!!) and had forgotten how much I LOVE it!! I've used it so much over the years - mostly as a small flight bag as I could fit loads of bits and bobs in it (book, ipod, make-up, water......) and it'd still go under the seat in front meaning I didn't need to open the loackers mid-flight!! I believe this was a TSV when I bought it!

Are either of these still available? Anyone know?

Em xXx

Yes Emj I remember the "Freedom" brand of bags - i've got two which i still use. I also have a "Freedom" weekender bag, which has a pullout organiser section.Ive not seen them on QVC for quite a while now so dont know if they are still available - it must be around 8 years plus since i first bought mine.

I can't remember these two bags but I have one of those Travelon cross body bags in black leather which has a mobile phone pocket on the strap.

It is also known as the Majestic Bag on Ideal World.

It is amazing for the amount you can get into it and is perfect for use on an aeroplane.

I have the freedom weekender, we have recently replaced it with some other luggage (not from QVC) but loved the weekender as it had a suiter that fastened across it. V useful. Haven't seen them for ages though.

Check out the website:

http://www.freedombag.com/

Last edited:
I have the freedom weekender, we have recently replaced it with some other luggage (not from QVC) but loved the weekender as it had a suiter that fastened across it. V useful. Haven't seen them for ages though.

Check out the website:

http://www.freedombag.com/

Thank you so much for that link - you're a star!!! Just need to find the 'everything' bags now!!!

Em xxx

P.S. Just had a quick look and they don't have mine which was a 'Freedom Bag 1000' but some of the others look interesting!

Last edited:
Qvc used to do lots of innovative items in the olden days. I had several freedom bags and does anyone remember Kevin who used to bring the whatter things as in whatter chairs ,whatter saw, them cup things with the ice pack inside and screwdrivers and stuff?
those were the days eh?

Qvc used to do lots of innovative items in the olden days. I had several freedom bags and does anyone remember Kevin who used to bring the whatter things as in whatter chairs ,whatter saw, them cup things with the ice pack inside and screwdrivers and stuff?
those were the days eh?

Who was the woman who used to be on with those roly kit things, they haven't been on for yonks either. Joy Mangano or something like that.

What about that gold and silver plate stuff and that kitchen stuff for your oven

I loved those Freedom bags.

I still have the briefcase/shoulder bag/rucksack [yes, they were that versatile] but it's battered to bits now, and I'd love another.

If some manufacturer could take up the baton and produce similar, lightweight bags in bright, funky colours, I'd be thrilled.

I really liked my Freedom bag with the removable organiser that could hang up in the hotel room. Unfortunately the handle of mine got into an argument with a conveyer belt in security at Heathrow airport and tore. I used it as my flight bag on a couple of hols, back in the days when you could load up with liquid stuff at home and carry it in the cabin!

I've got the one you hang up.Still in quite good condition & also got the Weekender which I still use,too.
Would love to see them back on QVC!!

I had a look on the freedom website at the history of the bag and apparently they stopped selling via QVC in 2000 now only sell via their own website which it doesn't look like ship to the UK!!!

Em xXx

I have about 3 differnt designs of them too. though many companies now do stuff that are similar on the inside.

I have both of the Freedom bags,they are brilliant:D

Hubby uses the weekender as his luggage on flights and its amazing how much goes in it..and its not heavy either so no excess baggage worries!

Latest posts

Back