Does anyone remember Insider magazine - is it still available?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CAROLINDA

Registered Shopper
Reading through the Bargain Hunter thread made me think back to a few years ago QVC viewers could subscribe annually to Insider magazine.

It would have extra discounted bargain goods, and it also had articles about various gem stones, or what the presenters were up to.

I subscribed once for a year, but got bored with it.

It is still available on QVC US, but disappeared here in the early 00s. It was rubbish for £14 a year to be honest. By the time you got it the bargins had all sold anyway.

The QVC US version gives you upcoming TSV items number so you can order early. Descriptions and photos of what is in them too. Many complain it is not worth it either.

Reading through the Bargain Hunter thread made me think back to a few years ago QVC viewers could subscribe annually to Insider magazine.

It would have extra discounted bargain goods, and it also had articles about various gem stones, or what the presenters were up to.

I subscribed once for a year, but got bored with it

Same here!

I subscribed to it several times but as Donna has said,lots of the bargains had sold out before it arrived.
Think they stopped it when the website was up & running.

It is still available on QVC US, but disappeared here in the early 00s. It was rubbish for £14 a year to be honest. By the time you got it the bargins had all sold anyway.

The QVC US version gives you upcoming TSV items number so you can order early. Descriptions and photos of what is in them too. Many complain it is not worth it either.

I tried here too but did not review, it was back in the day of Paul lavers.

I subscribed to it several times but as Donna has said,lots of the bargains had sold out before it arrived.
Think they stopped it when the website was up & running.

I subscribed as well, can't even remember how much we had to pay now for the year. I think your right they packed it up when the website was up and running.

Latest posts

Back