does anyone know?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

overtherainbow

Registered Shopper
can i order on the phone at 5AM? im at work wed will be out from 6.30am and want to order smashbox tsv thing is i want it to be sent to another address cos were moving in a few weeks, i just wonderd if the phone lines are actully manned 24 hours a day?or if your able to order something on q-cut but send it to another address?
thanks

can i order on the phone at 5AM? im at work wed will be out from 6.30am and want to order smashbox tsv thing is i want it to be sent to another address cos were moving in a few weeks, i just wonderd if the phone lines are actully manned 24 hours a day?or if your able to order something on q-cut but send it to another address?
thanks

I don't know for sure if phone lines are manned 24 hours per day but you can change delivery address with a web site order.

:flower:

I have ordered @ 05.30 but that was a few years ago when I used to do shift work , but think the lines are still manned 24hrs a day

xxx

YES YOU CAN ! ! They answer the phone 24 hours a day.............

Definitely 100%

Hope this helps !

thanks
I think so!
I am an hour ahead of you (am in Italy) and have definately called at 7.30 am before. Good luck with the purchase and the move!

Yep, definitely open 24 hours a day.

Reminds me of the time I phoned Lakeland at 3.30am trying to find out what time the office opened and they answered the phone. They have people on their lines 24 hours a day as well.

Latest posts

Back