Does anybody know when Anne Dawson is coming back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks, Watersiren and BB. I haven't seen her in ages and thought she might have become the latest victim of the QVC Bermuda Triangle.

Last edited:
Didn't get any work where I might encounter her and didn't grace us with her unique presence on QVC. I was prepared to shut up and ignore her but reading reports on her of her blagging freebies within minutes of being on was just too much.

Didn't get any work where I might encounter her and didn't grace us with her unique presence on QVC. I was prepared to shut up and ignore her but reading reports on her of her blagging freebies within minutes of being on was just too much.

Don't you like her, then, V? :cheeky:

OK, sorry I asked now. She isn't my most favourite presenter but she doesn't make me want to switch off either.

It's all relative, she's more likable than Lizzie Borden but for me less appealing than a sinus infection. We're all different in our tastes and I just don't like scroungers :D

I'd not noticed she wasn't on -until she came back and said she had not been in.

Did hear her saying something along the lines of, she had finished her BE foundation whilst off sick, so had to buy an alternative foundation from elsewhere, as she didn't like asking for some while she was not in at work.

Must have forgotten the website address or Q-Cut number.

I appreciate some people may get perks from work-but you would think she would be more dscrete.

She loves the BE make-up soooo much, but only when it's for free. That says it all really.

I wouldn't have the nerve to take a holiday just after I'd been off work for MONTHS. She had an injury not an illness as such and I'm sure that she could have gone away during that time.

She loves the BE make-up soooo much, but only when it's for free. That says it all really.

I wouldn't have the nerve to take a holiday just after I'd been off work for MONTHS. She had an injury not an illness as such and I'm sure that she could have gone away during that time.

Ahh, c'mon. Injury/Illness. What difference does it make if she was unable to work? Yes, she *could* have gone on holiday whilst on sick leave but was still unable to work

I'm sure she has a contact which eg could stipulate that she use up her holiday entitlements before the end of the year. Also it could be part of her contract that she could not go from being on sick leave to holiday leave. She would probably have to return to work first.

B

If she had already booked a holiday cancelling might have meant losing her money and if she has children her holiday might need to be during school/college holidays. I wonder whether presenters are paid whilst off sick or whether they are more like freelance people who bill QVC for the hours they work. If it's the latter she might not have been paid whilst she was off in which case it's a bit different compared to being an employee who has been paid.

I do agree about the BE though, it's really cheeky to scrounge it and a bit of an insult that she's trying to flog it to us but not prepared to fork out for it from her own pocket.

I don't think asking live on air, :cheeky:whilst viewers who are paying for their own products are watching, is correct and should be allowed. :sad:

Though I think SJ is more than happy to keep Anne well stocked up with product.:envy:
As Anne very often refers to the fact she has severe facial redness that BE foundation easily covers and allows the use of her before / after photo.
In fact I have also heard SJ use Anne's face as an example regarding the coverage that can be obtained.
Sales from that will vastly out weigh keeping the Dawson's face covered.:cash:

:flower:

Last edited:
She might have been really sick for all we know. Doesn't mean to say she'd want everyone to know.

Latest posts

Back