Do You Know What You're Saying Ms Edwards?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yesterday, Brenda Edwards said she designed her satin blouse with pairs of buttons down the front so that it wouldn't gape across the widest part of the bust. Sounds right, it's what we all want, but when the model came out, what do we see but her bra due to a wide gape across the front of the blouse where there were no buttons. Did Brenda feel foolish, or what!?

I doubt it, Grizelda. But would she wear it herself? I saw the demo because I'm in the market for front-buttoning things at the moment and you're right - the model in the cream blouse wasn't overly busty but you could see her bra when she turned so it's probably not for average-or-over bust sizes. Why skimp on material?? I mentioned in the Seasalt thread that I got a front-buttoning blouse from youknowwhos.co.uk (courtesy of Vienna) for just the cost of the postage. Okay, it's not satin and not the daintiest blouse I've ever had, but it's wearable, comfortable, easy care and more to the point, it doesn't gape! And it didn't cost £41!!!

Yesterday, Brenda Edwards said she designed her satin blouse with pairs of buttons down the front so that it wouldn't gape across the widest part of the bust. Sounds right, it's what we all want, but when the model came out, what do we see but her bra due to a wide gape across the front of the blouse where there were no buttons. Did Brenda feel foolish, or what!?
One of those pairs of buttons is down by the waist, which I suppose could be the widest part of the bust for some.

Is Brenda’s stuff made at the same ( Chinese) factory as Ruth’s? I noticed that her jackets have an identical hanging chain.
I bet it's the same factory and judging by the poly lining in Ruth's bags, they are all made by Ashwood.

One of those pairs of buttons is down by the waist, which I suppose could be the widest part of the bust for some.
Oh dear! Is Brenda admitting something?

Well now, there’s a lesson to all us viewers of QVC. Don’t listen to the drivel that comes out of their mouths! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear! Is Brenda admitting something?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh I love it!

I bet it's the same factory and judging by the poly lining in Ruth's bags, they are all made by Ashwood.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all!

Latest posts

Back